Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-07-2008, 07:51 AM

21,026 posts, read 22,098,045 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NooYowkur81 View Post
What's this thug thing? I really don't get it.
Coming from a repub....substitute the word "black".......
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-07-2008, 11:08 AM

90,316 posts, read 120,376,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Public_Newsense View Post
You people are really obsessed with her aren't you? She really scared the ---- out of you, didn't she? Go, Sarah! I'm not surprised you believe everything you read about her, after all, you believed everything The One said.
It seems many Repubs liked to tell us Obama supporters that we were "scared" of Sarah, presumably for her power to sway voters. Well, we weren't and she didn't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by quelinda View Post
What is the proof of Obama's "thug" status? Has he been arrested or something that I never heard of? Has he been violent toward someone that I wasn't aware of? Watch the slander.

What is the proof of his stupidity? Getting into a top school where thousands are denied entrance and on its law review (no small feat as is well known in legal communities)? Getting elected as state senator? Getting elected to the senate? Point out where he made ANY GAFFS during the campaign like your dummy Palin.

I saw raw CONFIDENCE not fear.

AND YES, HE IS THE ONE. HE IS OUR MESSIAH. WE WILL BE STARTING A CHURCH FOR THE ONE. COME TO THE LIGHT. SAID IN A ROBOTIC VOICE (like the robo calls by McCain's camp).
My daughter said on Wednesday night: "The heavens opened up and Obama came down and walked across Lake Michigan to Chicago, to redeem us". It's an inside joke, but I think it's funny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guero View Post
Limbaugh called him a thug today, so I am sure it's just a parroted rendition of that. There's not much original thought in most of these types, so they regurgitate what their Prophets Hannity and Limbaugh the drug addict say.
Limbaugh, now THERE'S a reliable source.

Old 11-07-2008, 11:11 AM

1,774 posts, read 2,802,933 times
Man......I wish I was the TOWEL

Old 11-07-2008, 03:32 PM

30,421 posts, read 20,226,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by quelinda View Post
That's nice.
You will buy anything will you not? You just bought into the whole Obama lie.

We'll see in a few short months how much of it you are still buying. My guess is that most of those who voted for him have no idea who he is; because they certainly haven't been listening to those of us who have been telling them who he is.

Old 11-07-2008, 03:42 PM

312 posts, read 723,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
You will buy anything will you not? You just bought into the whole Obama lie.

We'll see in a few short months how much of it you are still buying. My guess is that most of those who voted for him have no idea who he is; because they certainly haven't been listening to those of us who have been telling them who he is.
yeah, we sure hope he doesn't go and mess up the country...

oh, wait! sorry....too late....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections