Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-07-2008, 03:09 PM

13,721 posts, read 19,125,165 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guero View Post
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-07-2008, 03:13 PM

1,836 posts, read 3,173,079 times
People are losing their jobs left and right and you people are giving attention to a stupid thread.

Why is this forum even open anymore. Its President Obama. It's done.

Old 11-07-2008, 08:28 PM

722 posts, read 1,104,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by luzianne View Post
Good God. What is your problem? She wore a dress that looked like a BLACK WIDOW. Her husband had just been elected for a position in which his life could be in danger. I thought the dress was inappropriate in that context and was hoping that she didn't REALIZE the dress looked like a black widow dress, but I am far from the only one who thought it looked like and I am not the only one who had those same thoughts flash through my mind. I read somewhere that it may have been worn by Michelle to say, in effect, that she DARED anyone to make an attempt on his life, something about some custom - I don't remember what the whole thing was now.

If that is not enough explanation for you, then I am sorry. If you are in need of remedial education, then I can't help you. I have explained ad nauseam to you what I meant by post it: The dress looked like a black widow spider dress. It seemed out of place since her husband had just been elected POTUS and of course with that position comes danger. It seemed strange for her to wear that dress under those circumstances. I figured she either had no idea it looked like a black widow dress, or she did know and she was making some kind of statement by wearing it.

That's all the explanation you are going to get. You must have all day to do nothing but post inane comments and play games, but I don't have that luxury.

If what I have said so far isn't enough explanation for you then that's YOUR problem, not mine.

luzianne, I am going to wear a "black widow" dress for you baby. Mmmmwwwhaaa! Hope somebody doesn't try to kill you for it. I mean, since we all know what that type of dress means and all. The "secret code!"

Old 11-07-2008, 10:22 PM

65 posts, read 135,224 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BK2Westchester View Post
People are losing their jobs left and right and you people are giving attention to a stupid thread.

Why is this forum even open anymore. Its President Obama. It's done.

Thank you.

Old 11-07-2008, 11:36 PM

2,501 posts, read 7,733,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by luzianne View Post
What is your problem? Do you know what a black widow spider looks like? Obviously not.

That post should clear up the "confusion" for some of these people. Wow, I didn't realize just how much her dress does look like a Black Widow Spider until you posted the pictures. It was a very odd choice for her to wear...especially considering the ocassion.

Old 11-07-2008, 11:38 PM

10,503 posts, read 15,509,808 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCBeaches View Post
That post should clear up the "confusion" for some of these people. Wow, I didn't realize just how much her dress does look like a Black Widow Spider until you posted the pictures. It was a very odd choice for her to wear...especially considering the ocassion.
Ok, this is my last post on this useless thread, why I went on it in the first place, I'll never know. Notice the negative & positives. Sorry Luz or whatever your username is, your stretching, like I said before.

Old 11-08-2008, 01:09 AM

858 posts, read 2,228,614 times
Hahahaha, I was about to post and saw 19 pages. So, I might as well post to make it even longer. I think the televised video doesn't do justice, after looking at her dress in photos, I think they look stunning.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections