Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-06-2008, 04:32 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,562,513 times

Advertisements

Michelle Malkin » Child abuser: Obama-supporting teacher bullies soldier’s daughter

I wonder why virturly no media outlets are reporting this?

Oh thats right..because the evil teacher supports NObama. You can be sure it would be front page news if the teacher supported McCain
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-06-2008, 04:40 PM

552 posts, read 1,070,258 times
That teacher should be fired, no doubt about it. This happens all the time, with all kinds of issues, though, it's not some sort of Obama/Democrat phenomenon. I remember watching a segment on 20/20 where a girl was bullied and ostracized not only by her classmates, but by, teachers, school administrators, parent/teacher committee members, basketball team, and coaches as well simply for being an atheist.

Old 11-06-2008, 04:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dieter View Post
That teacher should be fired, no doubt about it. This happens all the time, with all kinds of issues, though, it's not some sort of Obama/Democrat phenomenon. I remember watching a segment on 20/20 where a girl was bullied and ostracized not only by her classmates, but by, teachers, school administrators, parent/teacher committee members, basketball team, and coaches as well simply for being an atheist.
I ddint say it was an Obama phenom..I am saying that whenever a lib is in trouble, suddenly all the reporters are out to lunch...but if its a republican...suddenly they are burning the midnight oil

Old 11-06-2008, 05:00 PM

8,064 posts, read 17,951,324 times
That woman needs to be fired. Did you see how uncomfortable ALL of those kids were in the classroom? Even the kids who were for Obama had to be encouraged to speak up. She's obviously a bully. And telling that little girl that McCain would keep her father in Iraq for 100 years was stupid, mean-spirited, and just wrong. My God, don't they have ANY empathy or compassion?

Old 11-06-2008, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by teatime View Post
That woman needs to be fired. Did you see how uncomfortable ALL of those kids were in the classroom? Even the kids who were for Obama had to be encouraged to speak up. She's obviously a bully. And telling that little girl that McCain would keep her father in Iraq for 100 years was stupid, mean-spirited, and just wrong. My God, don't they have ANY empathy or compassion?

My question is, Did the teacher really think this was ok to do in a classroom?

Old 11-06-2008, 05:06 PM

8,064 posts, read 17,951,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
She apparently did! In the interview with her, she had no compunction for what she said.

Old 11-06-2008, 05:08 PM

18,335 posts, read 26,366,145 times
Quote:
I'm certain of that. A local school had osama's victory speech shown to the entire school and the principal insinuated that not liking him is racist.

Old 11-06-2008, 05:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by teatime View Post
She apparently did! In the interview with her, she had no compunction for what she said.

That is scary, i feel sorry for the young girl in the class

Old 11-06-2008, 05:09 PM

9,598 posts, read 16,501,755 times
Quote:
Michelle Malkin » Child abuser: Obama-supporting teacher bullies soldier’s daughter

Oh thats right..because the evil teacher supports NObama. You can be sure it would be front page news if the teacher supported McCain
Or perhaps it's because the average person sees Michelle Malkin as the xenophobic race-baiting person she is?

Old 11-06-2008, 05:11 PM

7,211 posts, read 9,399,545 times
Quote:

Michelle Malkin sensationalizes everything, this is no big deal.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections