Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-06-2008, 04:21 PM

513 posts, read 894,384 times

Advertisements

I supported McCain in the election and will also honor his request to support Barack Obama's victory. We as a nation need to pull together as one country and put aside our differences and try to find a common ground and learn to live with each other. Regardless of whether we agree with the opposing views of each other, we as a Union need to re-unite
this country.

United we stand divided we fall.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-06-2008, 04:23 PM

714 posts, read 1,535,435 times
Have fun with that....Hillary said she supported him too...Do you really think she voted for him? People say what they have to...

Old 11-06-2008, 04:24 PM

3,791 posts, read 8,877,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mainesnowflake View Post
I supported McCain in the election and will also honor his request to support Barack Obama's victory. We as a nation need to pull together as one country and put aside our differences and try to find a common ground and learn to live with each other. Regardless of whether we agree with the opposing views of each other, we as a Union need to re-unite
this country.

I noticed when McCain said that, the whole crowd booed. When Obama mentioned McCain, the people gave polite applause.

Repubs=The angry white man party

Old 11-06-2008, 04:24 PM

8,548 posts, read 10,073,158 times
Quote:
this country.

Good post.

Old 11-06-2008, 04:25 PM

2,275 posts, read 6,294,947 times
Quote:
this country.

Excellent post. It's a shame that more people don't think like you.

Old 11-06-2008, 04:26 PM

8,548 posts, read 10,073,158 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kentuckydad95 View Post
I noticed when McCain said that, the whole crowd booed. When Obama mentioned McCain, the people gave polite applause.

It would have been the same if Obama lost. People do not like to lose.

7,474 posts, read 22,835,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kentuckydad95 View Post

The election is over, give it up...!

7,727 posts, read 12,345,979 times
reps your way.

12,373 posts, read 13,165,425 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stephanieuk View Post
Have fun with that....Hillary said she supported him too...Do you really think she voted for him? People say what they have to...
Hopefully you are one of the unfortunate few and common sense prevails...."united we stand, divided we fall."

Old 11-06-2008, 04:35 PM

513 posts, read 894,384 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stephanieuk View Post
I do understand your view, I am just saying that I respect John McCain and think he is a man that speaks from his heart. I
will also respect his request to support our new president.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections