Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-07-2008, 01:02 PM

1,083 posts, read 2,289,204 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by arctichomesteader View Post
I won't be mad at them this go around.
Yes, people, they eat their own. Even though this nutcase group is disdained by the majority of Americans (Why on earth would you protest a funeral for a boy scout or a soldier that died in the war?) the Neo-con Republican possess so much hatred that they will throw the baby out with the bathwater. They would rather see the country bombed to prove their point. They are even throwing their dear Palin under the bus. McCain spoke of honor being his top virtue. Unfortunately, it was the slew of dishonerable supporters willing to cut their nose despite their face that cost him the election.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-07-2008, 02:22 PM

18,337 posts, read 26,404,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by karfar View Post
So it's guns.....that's the one & only thing....wow. That's sad.
Nope, all of my rights are important to me. Though this particular one protects the others. I'm absolutely fed up with lying scumbag politicians walking all over them. Every president we get, every congress, gets worse and worst.

Old 11-07-2008, 03:16 PM

5,528 posts, read 7,472,876 times
Quote:
The misery he wishes on millions of Americans is biting him in the butt. It's almost as if God were intentionally punishing him, having her die the day before his election.
punishing him? what the hell are you talking about?

and what ****ing misery?

Old 11-07-2008, 05:15 PM

3,722 posts, read 4,295,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by camping! View Post
How can you say that? These nutcases picketed the funeral of a young boy scout for gods sake
Just another stumpy little dick trying to get a rise out of people.

Old 11-07-2008, 05:17 PM

3,722 posts, read 4,295,285 times
Quote:
Nope, all of my rights are important to me. Though this particular one protects the others. I'm absolutely fed up with lying scumbag politicians walking all over them. Every president we get, every congress, gets worse and worst.
People like you aren't tired of lying scumbag politicians. You are tired of your miserable uneventful lives and just need to vent or attract attention you otherwise would never get.

Old 11-07-2008, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raggy dee Ann View Post
People like you aren't tired of lying scumbag politicians. You are tired of your miserable uneventful lives and just need to vent or attract attention you otherwise would never get.
Wrong. If you knew me better, you'd know exactly what I've thought of the stupid politicians over the years.

Old 11-07-2008, 05:26 PM

90,316 posts, read 120,376,423 times
Quote:
I did get mad at them in those cases. I hate them most of the time. But going with the old saying, "the enemy of my enemy if my friend" I won't say anything nasty this time like I usually do when I hear about them.
I wouldn't wish them at YOUR funeral! Good God!

Old 11-07-2008, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
I wouldn't wish them at YOUR funeral! Good God!
Perhaps I was a bit harsh, I don't hate his grandmother, I hate him, but it underscores my hatred for people who hate my freedom, when my hatred for those con artists (that's what they do, their "church" is a scam to make money through lawsuits and bribes) is surpassed by someone else.

Old 11-07-2008, 08:13 PM

8,882 posts, read 19,795,749 times
Quote:
Perhaps I was a bit harsh, I don't hate his grandmother, I hate him, but it underscores my hatred for people who hate my freedom, when my hatred for those con artists (that's what they do, their "church" is a scam to make money through lawsuits and bribes) is surpassed by someone else.
5 hates in one post. I think you've got a full house.

Old 11-07-2008, 08:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by magellan View Post
5 hates in one post. I think you've got a full house.
Hate hate hate hate hate hate hate.

7 in one post.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections