Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-06-2008, 05:02 PM

12,669 posts, read 20,404,410 times

Advertisements

Do you wonder if Obama still thinks he is President elect of 57 plus states?

Or has he been tutored with information of the right amount of states he will govern?

YouTube - Obama Claims He's Visited 57 States
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-06-2008, 05:04 PM

18,337 posts, read 26,404,089 times
That'll be 56 when Alaska secedes, er, wait a minute...lol

Old 11-06-2008, 05:05 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,165,425 times
I guess you have nothing better to do than try to raise **** Miborn, get over it

You drag it around like a ball and chain
You wallow in the guilt; you wallow in the pain
You wave it like a flag, you wear it like a crown
Got your mind in the gutter, bringin' everybody down
Complain about the present and blame it on the past
I'd like to find your inner child and kick its little as*

Get over it
Get over it
All this bit*hin' and moanin' and pitchin' a fit
Get over it, get over it

Get over it
Get over it
It's gotta stop sometime, so why don't you quit
Get over it, get over it

***The Eagles***

Old 11-06-2008, 05:21 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,064,536 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post

Or has he been tutored with information of the right amount of states he will govern?

Isnt he stupid? What a dummy he is!

Old 11-06-2008, 05:24 PM

3,645 posts, read 4,915,544 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
I guess you have nothing better to do than try to raise **** Miborn, get over it

You drag it around like a ball and chain
You wallow in the guilt; you wallow in the pain
You wave it like a flag, you wear it like a crown
Got your mind in the gutter, bringin' everybody down
Complain about the present and blame it on the past
I'd like to find your inner child and kick its little as*

Get over it
Get over it
All this bit*hin' and moanin' and pitchin' a fit
Get over it, get over it

Get over it
Get over it
It's gotta stop sometime, so why don't you quit
Get over it, get over it

***The Eagles***
The same can be said of all of the Obama supporters here who are posting their trollish posts and threads. I guess that is ok to you and that only the Pubs should shut up. Gotta love the hypocrisy of the libs.

Old 11-06-2008, 05:29 PM

27,206 posts, read 46,604,028 times
Quote:

Well he will give some States to his lousy friends and that will add to 57 States.......maybe Obama can move and live in State 57 so we don't have to see him too much.

Old 11-06-2008, 05:31 PM

4,586 posts, read 5,465,970 times
I love seeing republicans in peril!!!!!!!!!!! They're not dealing with their irrelavancy well..

Old 11-06-2008, 05:36 PM

13,053 posts, read 12,919,403 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
Isnt he stupid? What a dummy he is!
*chuckle*

I don't think he is stupid for making a gaffe, or mistake. Just like I don't hold McCain, Palin, and even Biden (though I must admit some of his have been major DOH! moments) for their poor comments. I understand that people take things out of context to imply some meaning or that people just simply mistep their rythm.

I don't even have a problem when people "joke" about them. Though I think those that do so with nefarious intentions are pretty low people as they also tend to believe in their own spin which makes them stupid beyond reason.

Old 11-06-2008, 05:38 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,521,481 times
Quote:

I hope he knows. He probably got to see how many there were on election night as the results came in.

Old 11-06-2008, 05:39 PM

30,907 posts, read 32,896,359 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous Political Junky View Post
The same can be said of all of the Obama supporters here who are posting their trollish posts and threads. I guess that is ok to you and that only the Pubs should shut up. Gotta love the hypocrisy of the libs.
For someone who claims to be "for" "neither side," you sure do take every possible chance to take a jab at "the libs".

One quick glance down your posting history shows exactly how "not" for either side you are. Just sayin'...why not be brave and come out with it already? You voted for McCain. Why is that so hard?

Anyway...if you're concerned about lib "trollish" posts and threads, why not address those where and when they're happening? What do they have to do with this particular thread? Since they're apparently so plentiful, it should be a piece of cake for you to find plenty of them to complain on.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections