Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-07-2008, 12:18 PM

1,389 posts, read 3,517,939 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chasingclouds View Post
I gave up my privacy rights that Bush took away, he shredded the constitution to 'protect us' against terrorist. And you have a problem
with guns meant for military and law enforcement not being sold to people to prtect us from the same thing?

Ya'll still have your guns, *if* they could even try to get this passed in congress, and IF it's even on the table. I don't see congress passing it. And I don't see it as priority over the economy right now. We had this law for 10 years, and you guys still can shoot ****.
These guns are not meant for the military and law enforcement! There is a difference!

Congress very well could pass it, they've done it before!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-07-2008, 12:18 PM

19,567 posts, read 21,790,837 times
Quote:
What guns does the Militia's have that declare war on our government and plotted the OKC Bombing? Tell me?
Guns??

They used fertiliser and diesel fuel....

Perhaps both these ingredients should be severely restricted?

Old 11-07-2008, 12:20 PM

This is VERY simple....

Post how the banning of certain types of firearms will in any way stop criminal acitivity?

Old 11-07-2008, 12:22 PM

We better ban steak knives while we're at it. http://www.twincities.com/crime/ci_10905570
Baseball bats too! FOXNews.com - Suspect Arrested in Baseball Bat Murder Captured on Video in Los Angeles - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News
Pool cues! BBC NEWS | UK | England | Merseyside | Man convicted of pool cue murder

Old 11-07-2008, 12:22 PM

972 posts, read 1,325,855 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oz in SC View Post
So he was NOT killed with the firearm you stated....

What WAS he killed with?
wasn't I asking you what the difference was pages ago? It was something that was semi automatic or auto -- more than single trigger shot. I would have to ask my mother exactly WHAT gun it was. I was young when he passed. And not been interested in asking my poor mom, hey what was the exact gun did that nutjob crazed out speedfreak but 30 holes in daddys back with, mom.

Old 11-07-2008, 12:24 PM

Didn't you say the person who killed your father was a first time offender? (I'm not even sure this matters, I mean a murderer will always have a first victim)

But you call him a speedfreak... was he hopped up on drugs? Just because he was not caught before does not mean he wasn't a criminal before!

Quote:
My father was killed with a legal automatic weapon by a first time offender.
He was a police officer and he was out gun powered in that fight.

Don't tell me that this law wont potentially save lives. total rubbish.

Old 11-07-2008, 12:24 PM

972 posts, read 1,325,855 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oz in SC View Post
Guns??

They used fertiliser and diesel fuel....

Perhaps both these ingredients should be severely restricted?
The Michigan Militia declared war on The federal Government. They had GUNS. McVeigh left their camp and blew up the fed building with fert.. now really dont act dumb, Im sure you, as smart as you are can see the connection there.

Old 11-07-2008, 12:25 PM

Google....try it some time.

So...what is the purpose of the Obama gun ban?

Old 11-07-2008, 12:26 PM

Quote:
The Michigan Militia declared war on The federal Government. They had GUNS. McVeigh left their camp and blew up the fed building with fert.. now really dont act dumb, Im sure you, as smart as you are can see the connection there.
Guns had nothing to do with OKC bombing....as you should know.

Old 11-07-2008, 12:28 PM

Quote:
They had guns? That is irrelevant. Some nutjob can intentionally run someone down with a car. What if he owns a gun? Whats it matter?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections