Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-07-2008, 06:51 PM

945 posts, read 1,966,770 times

Advertisements

One of the very few good things I can think of about Obama was his speaking ability. I thought that would be one plus among the zillions of negatives. However, I was shocked at his speaking ability today. He is a major league stutterer. Does he have some sort of medical issue that causes it or is he struggling to come up with answers that won't sound foolish. I know he did a lot of that during the election season, but I figured he was desperately trying to avoid a mistake. But here he is doing the same thing. I don't think I can go for years listening to that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-07-2008, 06:54 PM

4,156 posts, read 10,979,023 times
Wow. I didn't know the shallowness was filled with such hollowness.
Let us all know if you are 100% on point after 21 months of straight campaigning for the Presidency.
With friends like you....

Old 11-07-2008, 06:57 PM

14,317 posts, read 22,293,308 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exit MA Now View Post
One of the very few good things I can think of about Obama was his speaking ability. I thought that would be one plus among the zillions of negatives. However, I was shocked at his speaking ability today. He is a major league stutterer. Does he have some sort of medical issue that causes it or is he struggling to come up with answers that won't sound foolish. I know he did a lot of that during the election season, but I figured he was desperately trying to avoid a mistake. But here he is doing the same thing. I don't think I can go for years listening to that.
He's learning the ropes and measuring his words. You must be used to the previous village idiot who often spoke before thinking or put his foot in his mouth when he did. "Where dreams take wing." or 'Rarely is the question asked, is our children learning."

Hesitation and comtemplation is not stuttering. Come on, get with it.

Old 11-07-2008, 06:58 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,148,407 times
Quote:
I don't think I can go for years listening to that.
Simple solution.....don't listen.

Old 11-07-2008, 07:00 PM

726 posts, read 2,261,527 times
Stuttering is major issue among young children.

Old 11-07-2008, 07:02 PM

196 posts, read 443,452 times
So Gynecologists can share their love with women.

Old 11-07-2008, 07:03 PM

972 posts, read 1,326,458 times
I suggest more stars we couldnt find this thread.

Old 11-07-2008, 07:06 PM

58 posts, read 75,087 times
Default He was a special ed kid

Quote:
I don't believe would should tease him because of his disability.

Old 11-07-2008, 07:07 PM

7,727 posts, read 12,325,096 times
"I know how hard it is for you to put food on your family."

Old 11-07-2008, 07:07 PM

2,159 posts, read 2,573,229 times
Quote:
Please give us web links to prior postings you made criticizing Bush's speaking ability...

If you can't (which we all know you can't) - it totally invalidates this thread...

You're nothing but a pathetic Obama hater...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections