Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-08-2008, 11:46 AM

251 posts, read 411,257 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by luzianne View Post
Well luckily my level of education has nothing to do with what YOU assess it to be. I'm likely more educated than you, and I think Palin is fine.

And the truth remains, she DOES have more executive experience than Obama and Biden combined.
If she's so qualified and experienced then why did she turn out to be such a failure?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-08-2008, 12:00 PM

5,595 posts, read 18,991,180 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by helenejen View Post
For those who haven't seen the interview with the current Wasilla mayor, I recommend that you watch this before challenging the post above. The whole video is worth watching, but the part with the current mayor starts about 2 minutes in.

Video - Understanding Real America in Wasilla | The Daily Show - White House '08

priceless! Thanks for sharing.

Old 11-08-2008, 12:06 PM

9,327 posts, read 21,935,667 times
well fox and o'reilly seem to be throwing her under the bus of late.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirate girl View Post
And dig a little deeper. There is a poster on this forum who is from Wasilla and knows Palin and doesn't have much positive to say.

And there have been people who know Palin personally and professionally who have questioned her motivations, morals and honesty. Read media other than Limbaugh and Fox News- it's not hard to find them.

Old 11-08-2008, 12:14 PM

3,353 posts, read 4,933,900 times
Quote:
For those who haven't seen the interview with the current Wasilla mayor, I recommend that you watch this before challenging the post above. The whole video is worth watching, but the part with the current mayor starts about 2 minutes in.

Video - Understanding Real America in Wasilla | The Daily Show - White House '08
My jaw is on the floor.

No it has gone below the floor to the center of the earth.

Old 11-08-2008, 12:20 PM

4,586 posts, read 5,458,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by luzianne View Post
Well luckily my level of education has nothing to do with what YOU assess it to be. I'm likely more educated than you, and I think Palin is fine.

And the truth remains, she DOES have more executive experience than Obama and Biden combined.
You mean executive stupidity.........

Old 11-08-2008, 12:25 PM

17,763 posts, read 39,578,376 times
Quote:

We're talking to you Luzianne.

Old 11-08-2008, 12:26 PM

3,645 posts, read 4,908,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomDot View Post
Of all the people who have known, met, or worked with Gov Palin over the 40 odd years that she has been on this planet. Not a single one of them has come out with a single bad word to say about her character?
Yet, there have been many posts by people on this board actually remarking about her lack of morals and character.
Doesn't that make you people first class ignoramouses?

That was a rhetorical question.
That is what many of the Obama followers do best, make fun of someone because that person holds different political views than they do. I saw some of the same type of stuff from the McCain supporters, but by far it was more prevelant with the Obama supporters. Yeah, the supposed educated women will tell you it is because they are educated but that is nothing but a farce for their utter hatred of someone who disagrees with them politically. Hell, look at what they did to Hillary. Just a bunch of disgusting people if you ask me. This campaign showed the sides of all of the supporters and it was not nice to see at all.

Old 11-08-2008, 12:29 PM

17,763 posts, read 39,578,376 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous Political Junky View Post
That is what many of the Obama followers do best, make fun of someone because that person holds different political views than they do. I saw some of the same type of stuff from the McCain supporters, but by far it was more prevelant with the Obama supporters. Yeah, the supposed educated women will tell you it is because they are educated but that is nothing but a farce for their utter hatred of someone who disagrees with them politically. Hell, look at what they did to Hillary. Just a bunch of disgusting people if you ask me. This campaign showed the sides of all of the supporters and it was not nice to see at all.
You saw it more with Obama supporters because ...

THERE WERE MORE OF US!!!

Old 11-08-2008, 12:31 PM

3,645 posts, read 4,908,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by domergurl View Post
You saw it more with Obama supporters because ...

THERE WERE MORE OF US!!!
No, I saw it more with Obama supporters because they were far more vocal and physical about their hatred toward people they disagree with. There are quite a few in this forum, in fact.

Old 11-08-2008, 12:39 PM

38,602 posts, read 26,213,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamofmonterey View Post
No, it means educated women do not approve of Palin. There are many of us, get used to it.

btw there is no such thing as an "ignoramouse"...gee, are you her? lol.

Since you bill yourself as an educated woman, and it is becoming obvious to anyone with a pulse that Obama is backpedaling on his campaign promises already, How do you feel about the bait and switch that he sucked you into?

And the Bush bashing will begin in 5, 4, 3,.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections