Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-08-2008, 10:58 AM

9,327 posts, read 21,963,094 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tank1906 View Post
LOL......ACORN stole 8 million votes huh..LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wonder if the Kingdom of Paranoia will accept that one as a new citizen?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-08-2008, 11:06 AM

38,613 posts, read 26,267,081 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post
Actually Obama stole the election with VOTER FRAUD!

Your giving him credit he doesn't deserve. Trust me, the DNC was the brains behind his fund raising/money laundering scheme and the liberal mainstream press all but assured his victory with an ignorant voting public. I told my boss to buy GE stock because the favor will be returned as soon as Obama takes office. He was an Obama supporter and still liked my logic enough to buy 500 shares.

Old 11-08-2008, 11:06 AM

12,642 posts, read 15,557,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exit MA Now View Post
Well it seems if anyone disagrees with Obama's policies, they will be labeled a racist. This is unreal. I don't know if it is people racist against whites that throw this crap out there or just a way to protect Obama from criticism. But why don't you explain to me how I can support someone who I disagree with in matters that matter so much to me such as:
  • I am 100% for protecting the life of a baby from conception on. - Obama is for allowing full term abortions.
  • The killing of a baby because of inconvenience to the mother is not something I feel should be paid for by tax payers dollars. This is a very personal moral decision. - Obama supports my tax dollars going to the killing of human life.
  • Regardless if it helps or hurts the economy, I do not believe in redistribution of wealth as Obama put it to Joe. I believe in a flat tax with zero deductions. This is the only fair way to tax people and the wealthy would pay more simply because they make more. - Obama believes he is Robin Hood and he should be able to decide how much you make and who should get your money.
There are many more, but these are 3 key issues that would prevent me from supporting Obama. Now, I am not religious in any way shape or form, so don't start with the nutty evangelical crap.

Thoughts?
I'm not certain how one can help you decide whether to support the President-elect or not. I am curious about how difficult your day must be considering the amount of folks you interact with on a daily basis who must suffer the poll you must certainly provide in order to make absolutely certain they subscribe to the criteria you've submitted here.

Old 11-08-2008, 11:08 AM

68,297 posts, read 54,124,717 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by minibrings View Post
The truth is if you want to support him or not, its your choice and perogative.

Ya mean we can't pull out that great NeoConfused chestnut about anybody that doesn't support the President--------America-Hater!!!!! ?

Last edited by burdell; 11-08-2008 at 11:17 AM..

Old 11-08-2008, 11:09 AM

1,258 posts, read 2,306,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by walidm View Post
I'm not certain how one can help you decide whether to support the President-elect or not. I am curious about how difficult your day must be considering the amount of folks you interact with on a daily basis who must suffer the poll you must certainly provide in order to make absolutely certain they subscribe to the criteria you've submitted here.
The OP isn't serious. The OP is just another one of these rabid, foaming at the mouth talk-radio people. The criteria they listed is easily repudiated as reasons to not support Obama. Yet they never reply. Typical of these people. They don't really have issues to stand on, they are just foaming at the mouth, hate-filled, talk-radiots.

Old 11-08-2008, 11:12 AM

35,016 posts, read 39,061,693 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAisGreat View Post
The OP isn't serious. The OP is just another one of these rabid, foaming at the mouth talk-radio people. The criteria they listed is easily repudiated as reasons to not support Obama. Yet they never reply. Typical of these people. They don't really have issues to stand on, they are just foaming at the mouth, hate-filled, talk-radiots.

Old 11-08-2008, 11:12 AM

688 posts, read 2,129,896 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exit MA Now View Post
Thoughts?
Quote:
Chicago Mafia Now In Control Of Your Life. CHANGE!
You're biased. It doesn't matter what people answer anyways since you won't accept it as reasonable.

Have a nice day under your bridge.

Old 11-08-2008, 11:16 AM

5,524 posts, read 9,918,347 times
Quote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.............................. ....

It was voter REGISTRATION fraud and the race was far too far apart. Were you shouting this when Bush won in 2000?

Get over it. You are only going to make the next 4 years worse than they are already going to be. It's not worth sitting in your basement trying to figure out how "fraud" was done. Live your life and chill out.

Old 11-08-2008, 11:18 AM

5,524 posts, read 9,918,347 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tank1906 View Post
LOL......ACORN stole 8 million votes huh..LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Actually with ACORN signing up people to vote 75 times they would really only need to have 106,667 people to conduct the fraud. You figure flying or driving those people all over the country to strategically vote in certain areas to help Obama win is feasible. How else did he spend 700 million dollars :rolleyes"

Old 11-08-2008, 11:23 AM

3,645 posts, read 4,915,286 times
Quote:
And how many votes do you think that the Republicans stole? Come on, Obama didn't steal the millions of votes that he would have had to. ACORN will continue, in the future, to commit voter registration fraud because that is what they have always done since the inception of their outfit.

Obama won and we need to give the guy a chance.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections