Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-08-2008, 04:18 PM

1,258 posts, read 2,306,384 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by exit ma now View Post
thank you jon.
troll
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-08-2008, 04:41 PM

945 posts, read 1,968,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAisGreat View Post
troll

I don't think it is allowed to call other members names. I notice you do it constantly. This is why people don't like Liberals. It's all the anger and rage.

Old 11-08-2008, 05:28 PM

1,105 posts, read 2,728,061 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exit MA Now View Post
By the time the mother finds out she is pregnant, she will be about 6 to 8 weeks along. She can easily carry the baby for another 7 months and give it up for adoption.
Yea, piece of cake. Pregnancy isn't just easy, it's fun! My wife has had a blast each time.

Old 11-08-2008, 06:44 PM

528 posts, read 1,459,560 times
Quote:
Well it seems if anyone disagrees with Obama's policies, they will be labeled a racist. This is unreal. I don't know if it is people racist against whites that throw this crap out there or just a way to protect Obama from criticism. But why don't you explain to me how I can support someone who I disagree with in matters that matter so much to me such as:
  • I am 100% for protecting the life of a baby from conception on. - Obama is for allowing full term abortions.
  • The killing of a baby because of inconvenience to the mother is not something I feel should be paid for by tax payers dollars. This is a very personal moral decision. - Obama supports my tax dollars going to the killing of human life.
  • Regardless if it helps or hurts the economy, I do not believe in redistribution of wealth as Obama put it to Joe. I believe in a flat tax with zero deductions. This is the only fair way to tax people and the wealthy would pay more simply because they make more. - Obama believes he is Robin Hood and he should be able to decide how much you make and who should get your money.
There are many more, but these are 3 key issues that would prevent me from supporting Obama. Now, I am not religious in any way shape or form, so don't start with the nutty evangelical crap.

Thoughts?
Sorry, but some of your info is just distorted. Obama feels he is a Robin Hood and he should be able to decide how much you make and who should get your money? What? He can't decide how much you will make. As for who should get your money...hello...that's what every President does - figures out what to "best" do with your tax money and mine as well as how much you and I should be taxed. This argument makes no sense.

As for the abortion topic - well, there are clearly those who will agree or disagree with you. But either way, for me, the abortion issue is not a key issue that will make me vote for one candidate over another; Roe v. Wade was here long before Obama.

Old 11-08-2008, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by geoff2v View Post
Yea, piece of cake. Pregnancy isn't just easy, it's fun! My wife has had a blast each time.

Here is a thought. Don't get pregnant. If you get pregnant it is your fault, not the baby's. If you get pregnant, suffer the several months and then move on. STOP TAKING THE EASY WAY OUT OF LIFE. TAKE SOME GD RESPONSIBILITY!

Old 11-08-2008, 06:46 PM

Quote:
I don't think it is allowed to call other members names. I notice you do it constantly. This is why people don't like Liberals. It's all the anger and rage.
That's a ridiculous comment. Liberals = anger and rage? You're not liberal and you seem quite full of anger and rage! As for the presidential race, I've seen much more anger on the Republican side of things ("Kill Obama", "terrorist") than on the Dem side of things.

Old 11-08-2008, 06:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoes4birds View Post
That's a ridiculous comment. Liberals = anger and rage? You're not liberal and you seem quite full of anger and rage! As for the presidential race, I've seen much more anger on the Republican side of things ("Kill Obama", "terrorist") than on the Dem side of things.

The Kill Him thing was debunked. Stop spreading hate lies.

Even though I did not vote for Bush, I have had to listen to the stupid Libs gone insane for 8 years. Now they voted in someone with ZERO related experience just to be anti Bush. Well, now it is time to return the favor. Obama has already made mistakes and he has not taken office. It will only get worse and 47% of the population will be right here to make sure the Obama supporters get an earful. What goes around comes around.

Last edited by Exit MA Now; 11-08-2008 at 07:18 PM..

Old 11-08-2008, 07:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GAisGreat View Post
This is all the proof needed that the OP is just a sorry troll!

They post all these nasty, inflammatory threads about Obama, and then don't respond, and when backed into a corner...'oh i don't care i don't like any of them'....If you are really this upset to post the stuff the OP does and are offered real answers and ignore them, then you are just trolling to get people riled up...That's all! Just your typical Republican City-Data forum troll!
Sadly, I think you're right.

Old 11-08-2008, 07:13 PM

Quote:
The Kill Obama thing was debunked. Stop spreading hate lies.

Even though I did not vote for Bush, I have had to listen to the stupid Libs gone insane for 8 years. Now they voted in someone with ZERO related experience just to be anti Bush. Well, now it is time to return the favor. Obama has already made mistakes and he has not taken office. It will only get worse and 47% of the population will be right here to make sure the Obama supporters get an earful. What goes around comes around.
PROVE it was debunked. You probably won't though, because you don't seem to back up any of your statements with credible sources -- actually you come on here spewing lies with no sources whatsoever - not even a measly Wikipedia source. You just runneth at the mouth...

You're also mistaken about the libs gone insane for 8 years over Bush...it was Liberals and Republicans and everyone in between...not just libs. You're off your rocker for REAL. Living in a fantasy world where you actually believe this nonsense. Yes, you are so right - what goes around DOES come around. Enjoy yourself!

Old 11-08-2008, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Here is a thought. Don't get pregnant. If you get pregnant it is your fault, not the baby's. If you get pregnant, suffer the several months and then move on. STOP TAKING THE EASY WAY OUT OF LIFE. TAKE SOME GD RESPONSIBILITY!
from the words of a man...so typical...

tell that to the 14 year old child who got raped...

seriously, go do something else, you are ridiculous
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections