Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-08-2008, 06:07 PM

1,490 posts, read 2,244,556 times

Advertisements

She is absolutely gorgeous...wonder if she wants two very handsome and fun, eight year-old twin boys as friends (we're not too far from the White House for play dates!)...then I could sit down for tea with Michelle?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-08-2008, 06:11 PM

3,813 posts, read 4,894,032 times
Leave it to a 'pug to bring up killing.

Old 11-08-2008, 06:13 PM

12,669 posts, read 20,382,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fruitlassie View Post
There is no double standard. Apples and oranges. You seem to think that any instance of children appearing in public with their parents and getting caught by a photographer is exploitation...it's not! The Obamas don't control the media! And hello, Megan McCain has been on stage with her dad and promoting him all over the place. Never mind, I'm talking to a [mod cut], facts and logic aren't going to make any inroads here...
Look how nasty the left talked about the Palin kids too! How they should be in school Palin is a bad mother for taking them with her omg I cannot believe she has that down kid there with her. It was sickening now the left is fawning over the obama children like they never attacked the same idea of the Palin children.

Old 11-08-2008, 06:13 PM

1,692 posts, read 3,528,088 times
THey are very cute girls. I agree that they were kept as much as possible out of the campaigning and allowed to live in their world. I think it will be nice that Michelle's MOm is going to go to the White house with them. I hope that the press will treat them kind. I think the Bush girls were trated okay until they went to college and did some partying. Whih is not differet than most college kids. I think Chelsea Clinton was called Ugly. I;m sure it will be a hard transition for them as I believe they do dance and have a lot of things they do, plus changing school mid years isn't fun. I 'm sure it will be a great experience living at the white house but I don't knbow what the living area is like. I heard that it will take them 4 hours to move the Obama family in. They will have their clothes unpack and out away before they even get there. Having moved this last Summer I could do that.

Old 11-08-2008, 06:14 PM

3,712 posts, read 6,457,322 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Movie Lover View Post
Watch it white folks, you don't want a "Time to Kill" moment.
Perhaps you would care to elaborate..............

Old 11-08-2008, 06:14 PM

1,658 posts, read 3,031,804 times
You ain't seen the movie?

Old 11-08-2008, 06:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by domergurl View Post
pointing out hypocrisy with the Palin family isn't bashing, just pointing out the obvious. And her trotting Trig out like a trophy was despicable. I feel sorry for Piper .. having to endure the boos at that hockey game.

The Obama's have kept their girls out of the campaign for the most part. I did cringe during the convention though ... Sasha was being a bit of a ham.
Oh pleeze they did not it is just a double standard!

Old 11-08-2008, 06:17 PM

3,712 posts, read 6,457,322 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Movie Lover View Post
You ain't seen the movie?
Sorry. No, I have not.

Old 11-08-2008, 06:18 PM

3,813 posts, read 4,894,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andreabeth View Post
Perhaps you would care to elaborate..............
In the movie a lawyer defends a black man who killed two white men who raped and killed his daughter.

Citing the movie in this thread clearly identifies the poster as a racist pediophile.

Old 11-08-2008, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asheville Native View Post
It is not Michelle, it is the press. We will see very little of these kids once he takes office, much as we saw little of Chelsie Clinton.

But rage on like a fool since your bigotry and hatred drive you to act thus. Acting like a fool clarifies exactly who the actor is.
Really there is bigetry in pointing that the same people who are fawning over the obama children attacked palin for having her children not hidden away!
Even when piper smoothed trigs hair there were sickening posts from some for a innocent thing like that!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections