Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-08-2008, 10:19 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,064,612 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJon3475 View Post
Why obsess over her unless she is a threat to you?
I do not obsess over her anymore than any other bad candidate.

However, SaraTodd is a threat to the United States.....or should I happily say WAS a threat...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-08-2008, 10:19 PM

90,316 posts, read 120,167,257 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJon3475 View Post
Why obsess over her unless she is a threat to you?
What are you doing on here, then?

Old 11-08-2008, 10:49 PM

29,939 posts, read 39,323,978 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
What are you doing on here, then?
So calling out liars and smear campaigns means I'm obsessed but the people inciting those smear campaigns aren't...

Old 11-08-2008, 11:11 PM

3,813 posts, read 4,892,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamFoster View Post
But really I was commenting on the people who deny that McCain and Palen were working people up. They knew exactly what they were doing, which makes it really evil.
Sorry, I misread what you wrote. I have to start rereading posts before replying to them.

Old 11-09-2008, 12:47 AM

12,669 posts, read 20,379,313 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Quake View Post
What goes around comes around

Sarah Palin blamed by the US Secret Service over death threats against Barack Obama

Sarah Palin blamed by the US Secret Service for death threats against Barack Obama - Telegraph
Tell me this the man who committed suicide and left a note to obama to take care of his family who is to blame for that? I say Obama....

Most of what is in that article has been proven false by the campaign head of the McCain/Palin camp the other night but continue to tell the lies of Palin that are not true!
Double standards................. again on CD

Old 11-09-2008, 01:01 AM

998 posts, read 1,506,953 times
When you make life difficult for others, and especially when their hands are tied for the time being, be prepared - they will walk on you - when the opportunity presents itself.

Sarah "Pitbull" Palin is finally eating her own dog food.

Color me unrepentantly indifferent to her plight.

Old 11-09-2008, 07:36 AM

21,026 posts, read 22,064,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post
Tell me this the man who committed suicide and left a note to obama to take care of his family who is to blame for that? I say Obama....

Most of what is in that article has been proven false by the campaign head of the McCain/Palin camp the other night but continue to tell the lies of Palin that are not true!
Oh boy! I'm not letting THIS pass.

Obama is NOT responsible for some loon killing himself...that's just STUPID!

Aren't you a repub that says everyone is responsible for their own actions? Well, I believe that to be true, too.

NO one is responsible for another taking their own life....that is THEIR OWN responsibility.
Of all the ridiculous things I've seen Obama accused of that is the most brain-dead stupid.

Now go sit and mumble in a corner about the big bad world and how Obama made it worse and see how happy that makes you....

Old 11-09-2008, 07:42 AM

493 posts, read 714,064 times
Karma is real...

Old 11-09-2008, 09:26 AM

90,316 posts, read 120,167,257 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post

Who?Me?! got to this first, but I have to provide some back up. No politician is responsible for someone's suicide. Suicide is a serious mental health issue. The man was mentally ill.

Old 11-09-2008, 09:58 AM

12,669 posts, read 20,379,313 times
What goes around comes around

Sarah Palin blamed by the US Secret Service over death threats against Barack Obama

Sarah Palin blamed by the US Secret Service for death threats against Barack Obama - Telegraph

Sarah is being blamed for someone elses actions. .
So it is fair to say that it is obamas fault that he has led people to believe he will literally hold their hands and take care of them that they would commit suicide and leave such a note for him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections