Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-09-2008, 10:14 PM

1,093 posts, read 3,423,548 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BirdistheWord View Post
All red states suck. Move to a good state.
Oh you sound educated...NOT..and your statement is incorrect..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-10-2008, 02:58 AM

11,449 posts, read 14,463,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EDnurse View Post
Is she bipolar?
Most are.

Old 11-10-2008, 05:44 AM

11,078 posts, read 15,076,944 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xotik View Post
No, but this woman was a friend, she completely caught me offguard. If this was something random in the street with a stranger then it may have been a different story, but she has been a good, helpful neighbor and this entire situation just caught me off guard.

Anyways, my husband says to never let her in the house again, so that's all for that anyways...
I understand and it's a bad deal.I lost a friend in '04 who voted for Bush and came directly to my house from the polling place....he said he had just voted for Bush and I started laughing and asked him why he was all of a sudden struck retarded...he said it was because of the "terrists"....I then said "So you voted for an AWOL coward with a chickenhawk for a VP over a man that actually FOUGHT in the military?"......he gave some lame excuses and I just kept laughing,finally I said "Well I wasn't going to go vote(which was BS) but I am now just to cancel yours out and save you from yourself" and left him standing there in my yard and went and did exactly that.We don't talk much anymore. It was my fault that I let politics get in the way of friendship,but it happens.

Old 11-10-2008, 06:42 AM

38,647 posts, read 26,368,587 times
Are you a female?

Because you didn't say and I don't know which state you're from so your reference to your husband and crying doesn't necessarily detail anything about you in that regard and I would just like to know for sure before I rip you a new one.

Old 11-10-2008, 06:44 AM

Septic tanks are full of culture too. Doesn't mean it's a good thing.

Old 11-10-2008, 06:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BirdistheWord View Post
All red states suck. Move to a good state.
I live in a blue state and it really sucks here. No jobs, terrible weather, schools blow, taxes are really high and wages are low. I hate this place. Red states have good economies. I think I might just move to a red state. Then when I hear on the news that MI economy continues to suck, I could just sit back and laugh. I might even right Gov. Granholm a letter to let her know that she should resign for being hopelessly incompetent. Red states rock!

Old 11-10-2008, 07:11 AM

1,474 posts, read 2,299,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by djacques View Post
Thanks for illustrating my point. Men of low moral worth always savor the thought of violence.
In an earlier post you called those who support for the war in Iraq Filth,
which can also be meant directed towards the soldiers.

Now you refer to men of low moral worth who use violence .....for what purpose.

Internet/false bravery.....................But beyond that is my question.

Would you be so strident in your views and opinions as to call a returning military vetran filth and of low moral worth to THEIR FACE? ITs a simple question as I want to determine if YOU could repeat your comment face to face and man to man.....................

? Hiding behind a computer monitor in Michigan, Detroit of, does not make for a strong moral conviction does it?

Please respond in a prompt manner...........But dont be late for school.

Old 11-10-2008, 07:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xotik View Post
Look, you are a McCain supporter you don't have to believe me. I didn't post this here for you, I am not warning YOU against YOU. I am warning my fellow liberal or Obama supporting friends about possible unstable McCain supporter confrontations. If you don't like it then dont let the door hit you on your way out
ANd after reading the comments from the Obama supporters we are to believe the Obama supporters are ALL stable.........................is that what your asking?

Old 11-10-2008, 07:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by muleskinner View Post
That is a dream I have had so often lately,except I HOPE for a McCain supporter to attack me face to face instead of the keyboard tough guy attack.It would be sweet and get rid of 8 years of pent up aggression for me.

Hum, even though I voted for the other guy and am nore than man enough to stand for that decision, I am at least glad to see some one willing to stand up and defend their choice (vote) with violence if necessary. By the way, Kerry really wasnt a hero in the finest sense of the word, but I think that is a different discussion.

Old 11-10-2008, 07:51 AM

11,078 posts, read 15,076,944 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Convert 54 View Post
Hum, even though I voted for the other guy and am nore than man enough to stand for that decision, I am at least glad to see some one willing to stand up and defend their choice (vote) with violence if necessary. By the way, Kerry really wasnt a hero in the finest sense of the word, but I think that is a different discussion.
Thank you.Rep2u2.This country was founded on a bedrock of violence to protect ALL of our rights and I for one have never been squeamish about it.Hats off to you for being fair.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections