U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Halloween!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-09-2008, 12:35 PM

343 posts, read 319,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocexpo View Post
I like it how Obama can offend rural voters by saying they cling to their guns and religion out of hate.

I like it how Obama can go to a black supremacy church for 20 years that shows extreme hatred to white people.

I like it how Obama's wife can be the biggest anti-white woman on the planet.

I like it how Obama can be friends with a man who thought 9-11 was fun and exciting.

But the thing that backfires is when Palin says that Real Americans are the ones who chant "USA" instead of "OBAMA" at rallies.

It never ceases to amaze me what offends some voters. You can be called racist by Obama and its ok, but when Palin calls you a fake American, she has somehow stepped over the line.
You're a racist.

Seriously, read your post. There is no way that deep down inside you don't hate people of color.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-09-2008, 12:36 PM

3,309 posts, read 3,581,705 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndfmnlf View Post
But it did backfire, because the majority of voters were sensible enough to see through the false patriotism and demagoguery.
Is that why 72% of the military is Republican?

Is that why at McCain rallies, they chanted "USA" while at Obama rallies they chanted "OBAMA"?

Is that why many urban liberals think burning the American flag is fine, English should not be our official language, American troops are terrorists in the middle east, etc?

I dont think its the Republican party that has a "Patriotic" problem, its the Democratic party that needs to get some patriotism. Have you heard black people speak about America? Most of it is negative. Have you heard Hispanics speak about America? Most of it is negative. Have you heard the urban yuppies speak of America? Most of it is negative.

These are the groups that make up the Democratic party, and all of them harbor negative feelings of America.

Old 11-09-2008, 12:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BirdistheWord View Post
You're a racist.

Seriously, read your post. There is no way that deep down inside you don't hate people of color.
Another liberal screaming racism when we point out a flaw in Obama. Go figure. I have gotten tough skin to these pathetic antics.

Old 11-09-2008, 12:38 PM

1,964 posts, read 1,630,356 times
Quote:
I like it how Obama can offend rural voters by saying they cling to their guns and religion out of hate.

I like it how Obama can go to a black supremacy church for 20 years that shows extreme hatred to white people.

I like it how Obama can be friends with a man who thought 9-11 was fun and exciting.
I like it how some people take tired, inaccurate, overly embellished talking points straight from the mouths of Rush and Sean and Bill, and repeat them ad nauseum, as if they were somehow true.

I like it how said people continue to do this even after their guy lost the election, as if their false allegations are actually relevant.

Old 11-09-2008, 12:41 PM

Quote:

Killing human beings for no reason isn't patriotic.

Old 11-09-2008, 12:47 PM

4,586 posts, read 3,231,861 times
Quote:

But the thing that backfires is when Palin says that Real Americans are the ones who chant "USA" instead of "OBAMA" at rallies.

It never ceases to amaze me what offends some voters. You can be called racist by Obama and its ok, but when Palin calls you a fake American, she has somehow stepped over the line.
I like it how you repeated every boneheaded smear filled talking point that aided McCain to a blowout loss. I'll review your post if I ever began to forget how ridiculous McCain/Palin and the right-wing were this election. Thanks again.

Old 11-09-2008, 12:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BirdistheWord View Post
Killing human beings for no reason isn't patriotic.
Guess I proved my point, and Palin proved hers when she said "Democrats aren't patriotic."

Your statement as a liberal said it all.

I'm glad you appreciate the work they are doing to protect you and your country while you sit there in front of your computer doing nothing but insulting our men and women in uniform. The Republican Military is out there protecting us and dying for their country, while liberals like you are sitting there bashing our military....and you wonder why she questions your patriotism?

Old 11-09-2008, 12:52 PM

4,184 posts, read 3,833,528 times
Quote:

Is that why at McCain rallies, they chanted "USA" while at Obama rallies they chanted "OBAMA"?

Is that why many urban liberals think burning the American flag is fine, English should not be our official language, American troops are terrorists in the middle east, etc?

I dont think its the Republican party that has a "Patriotic" problem, its the Democratic party that needs to get some patriotism. Have you heard black people speak about America? Most of it is negative. Have you heard Hispanics speak about America? Most of it is negative. Have you heard the urban yuppies speak of America? Most of it is negative.

These are the groups that make up the Democratic party, and all of them harbor negative feelings of America.
Actually, I encourage you to continue on with the demagoguery that you spew dividing America into real and fake. Most sophisticated and educated Americans see through this and will never vote Republican again. It will ensure the perpetual defeat of the GOP. So my friend, carry on.

Old 11-09-2008, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Guess I proved my point, and Palin proved hers when she said "Democrats aren't patriotic."

Your statement as a liberal said it all.

I'm glad you appreciate the work they are doing to protect you and your country while you sit there in front of your computer doing nothing but insulting our men and women in uniform. The Republican Military is out there protecting us and dying for their country, while liberals like you are sitting there bashing our military....and you wonder why she questions your patriotism?

They aren't protecting me from anything but boogiemen who don't exist.

Old 11-09-2008, 12:53 PM

31,361 posts, read 17,727,307 times
How Stupid Can Sarah Palin Be?

An imponderable question for the ages.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections