U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-12-2008, 09:37 AM

3,031 posts, read 8,152,810 times

Advertisements

I didn't mean it was "nice" as in "a nice side benefit to the war on terror". I would love to see this guy caught and shot--the heck with the trail! But I was trying to point out that for anyone who thinks we're "safe" once we catch bin-Laden....well....how wrong can you be?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-12-2008, 09:58 AM

1,740 posts, read 2,932,111 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dixiegirl7 View Post
Oh but I thought terrorism and the war on terror are just made up boogy man scare tactics the Republicans keep making up. They aren't real threats, are they? We will see how real they are, God forbid, if Obama has to deal with them.
Exactly, Obama the sissy will be waving the white flag as quickly as he can.

Old 11-12-2008, 10:03 AM

1,740 posts, read 2,932,111 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by luzianne View Post
No, but I'm not surprised. As soon as 09/11 happened Al Qaeda promised another attack when we least expect it. When it happens, Obama should be blamed for it like Bush was blamed for 09/11. In FACT, I think Obama is the one planning a new attack on the US (didn't idiots come out and say that BUSH planned 09/11?).
Well you are forgetting that only conservatives are imperfect, and therefore any notion that a liberal could do anything even slightly wrong is an impossibility.

The new attack that Obama is planning has nothing to do with muslim extremists: His attack will be on the US Constitution and its subsequent dismantling. By 2011, the notion of popular elections will have been dealt with, and Obama will get out of his masquerade revealing himself to be an Idi Amin clone.

Old 11-12-2008, 10:18 AM

1,867 posts, read 3,599,299 times
Is it just me or was that video totally pointless? There was no source, just some voice on the video saying there are reliable sources that Osama is planning to strike. No details, no confirmations or newsworthy sources. Just someone saying it will happen. Did I miss something when I watched this?

Old 11-12-2008, 10:41 AM

40,057 posts, read 29,723,218 times
Osama bin Laden has become quite the convenient boogeyman, hasn't he? He's always planning this or that attack...and you never know where he's coming from. LOOK OUT...that's him over there on the next block!!!!!

Old 11-12-2008, 11:43 AM

43,858 posts, read 43,573,829 times
If the terrorist could get by with it, they would have already attacked the USA again regardless of who was/is President. It isn't as though the President is standing on the borders with a gun. We DO have real competent people in the Coast Guard, National Guard, all branches of military and law enforcement who take care of us no matter WHO the President may be.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections