Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-11-2008, 11:31 AM

12,373 posts, read 13,192,463 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaCowboy View Post
Spoken like a true envious obese housewife.
The Cowboy is in fine form today....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-11-2008, 11:34 AM

9,326 posts, read 22,016,628 times
Why is she still talking to the press? Blaming Bush for her downfall? I can understand her ripping at McCain's aides who spread dirt on her... Also.. McCain should have ripped those aides new rectums...

If she wants to run in 2012 she needs to find ways to be a unifier...

Old 11-11-2008, 11:36 AM

7,211 posts, read 9,430,319 times
Quote:
Spoken like a true hypocritical liberal.

But you got one thing right, fear this woman, America is still a slight right leaning nation and she will be back to appeal to these voters. Obama simply slipped through the cracks of an annti-Bush movement. It will be a one hit wonder.
Your predictions are worth absolutely nothing..remember this one?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaCowboy
So-called battle ground states, I'll gaurantee you McCain will win:

1. Florida. Exit early voting polls, show McCain up by 5-7 points!

2. North Carolina: Local polling all show McCain with a now 3-5 point lead, yet the natiuonal polls all show Obama still up. They're flawed and wrong.

3. Missouri: McCain will win this state quite easily.

4. Indiana

5. Ohio

I think Pen will be very close! and I also predict there will be at least two western state surprises. New Mexico, Nevada, Colorado are all in play despite what the polls show.

Old 11-11-2008, 11:37 AM

7,025 posts, read 11,407,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebigr View Post
I guess you are right. I usually just ignore stupid comments.
Yawn . . . so, I guess that means you are looking in the mirror at your keyboard as you type

Old 11-11-2008, 11:38 AM

8,754 posts, read 10,166,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by minibrings View Post
Why is she still talking to the press? Blaming Bush for her downfall? I can understand her ripping at McCain's aides who spread dirt on her... Also.. McCain should have ripped those aides new rectums...

If she wants to run in 2012 she needs to find ways to be a unifier...

She is not the one that did the attacking. She needs to defend herself or it is assumed the allegations are not lies...which so far they have proven to be. If McCain wanted to do the right thing, I agree he should come out with a statement of his own disapproving of this.

Old 11-11-2008, 11:41 AM

7,025 posts, read 11,407,867 times
Quote:
Spoken like a true envious obese housewife.
It's obvious that you miss your mommy. Yeee ha, sorry, but I am not your mother.

As a matter of fact I am at work right now. Here's a clue: law firm downtown Chicago . . . .I bet that truth makes you wanna go out to 'yer shed and load your double barrel, ha Cowboy?

Last edited by JDubsMom; 11-11-2008 at 11:50 AM..

Old 11-11-2008, 11:45 AM

8,064 posts, read 18,007,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJim69 View Post
Settle down into your cat box, girl. PC doesn't fly regarding Palin. She is accomplished and doesn't need your feminazi help. If she runs in 2012, I would consider her. We'll see how she does between now and then in Wasilla...
I knew I could count on a stupid and sexist post to prove the point.

Old 11-11-2008, 11:47 AM

998 posts, read 1,513,595 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dixiegirl7 View Post
I agree, it is almost like a sickness that some of these people cannot get over. Are they obsessed with her? I just don't get it at all. They won, it is over. I have never seen a past candidate for anything that just keeps getting bashed for no reason. She must be more of a threat than I knew.
Really? I have. Quayle, Mondale, Nixon, Dukakis, Clinton (I am STILL hearing Clinton/Lewinsky jokes) - to name a few.

I love how the right complains about Political Correctness until one of their sacred cows is the target.

Old 11-11-2008, 11:49 AM

9,326 posts, read 22,016,628 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dixiegirl7 View Post
She is not the one that did the attacking. She needs to defend herself or it is assumed the allegations are not lies...which so far they have proven to be. If McCain wanted to do the right thing, I agree he should come out with a statement of his own disapproving of this.
Those were two separate interviews. The one at home is where she talked about Bush. At another interview she ripped apart the McCain aides - and I agreed with her! And I think John McCain should have defended her and given those aides new rectums. They were throwing her under the bus. His silence on the matter puzzles me.

Old 11-11-2008, 11:52 AM

998 posts, read 1,513,595 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by teatime View Post
I knew I could count on a stupid and sexist post to prove the point.
More like reverse sexism. It's just fine to rag on Clinton for decades. Yet you all whine when we are talking about Palin while she is GIVING INTERVIEWS.

Hypocritical control freaks.

Don't like it? Don't read it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections