Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-11-2008, 08:37 PM

31,683 posts, read 41,037,032 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guero View Post
And apparently, people vote for her because of who she is and not her politics.
When it comes to Palin;

It is what it is and she is what she is and America said yuck.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-11-2008, 08:42 PM

998 posts, read 1,513,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TuborgP View Post
When it comes to Palin;

It is what it is and she is what she is and America said yuck.
Didn't you get the memo? We're supposed to shut up about her. Even though she had NBC in her home the other day, was on Van Susteren's show yesterday, The Today Show today, and will be on two different CNN programs tomorrow.

Old 11-11-2008, 08:48 PM

31,683 posts, read 41,037,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guero View Post
Didn't you get the memo? We're supposed to shut up about her. Even though she had NBC in her home the other day, was on Van Susteren's show yesterday, The Today Show today, and is on two different CNN programs tomorrow.
I ripped the memo up. When you stand on the national stage and ask the question about what is the difference betweein a Pit Bull and a Hockey Mom and smile with lip stick as the answer. When you then procede to be the attack dog and sell wolf tickets daily and stir right wing loonies up you are not only asking but begging to now be treated like red meat for the rest of her hopefully miserable public life. There should be no quarter showed Palin by anyone who felt the pain of the evil deeds she tried to unleash. Had and if Obama is harmed she should be held emotionally responsible and no one should back off one iota from trying to drive her back to her cave in Alaska.

NoPalin 12

Old 11-11-2008, 09:08 PM

7,474 posts, read 22,880,812 times
Quote:
I ripped the memo up. When you stand on the national stage and ask the question about what is the difference betweein a Pit Bull and a Hockey Mom and smile with lip stick as the answer. When you then procede to be the attack dog and sell wolf tickets daily and stir right wing loonies up you are not only asking but begging to now be treated like red meat for the rest of her hopefully miserable public life. There should be no quarter showed Palin by anyone who felt the pain of the evil deeds she tried to unleash. Had and if Obama is harmed she should be held emotionally responsible and no one should back off one iota from trying to drive her back to her cave in Alaska.

NoPalin 12
total crock..... You have no clue....

Old 11-11-2008, 09:09 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,413,299 times
unlikely but lots of lookalikes available.

Old 11-11-2008, 09:21 PM

1,966 posts, read 2,703,123 times
Quote:

NoPalin 12
Exactly.

You wanna come out into the national spotlight, acting like a vindictive b**** right off the bat, rallying the wingnut loonies by spewing hate and fear, and then standing aside and smirking while they cheer you on and repeat your hateful rhetoric? Well, then you'd better be prepared to get torn to pieces by the public when you demonstrate that beside the vicious rhetoric you recite from your notecards, you have zero intelligence beyond that of an average eleventh-grader.

Palin absolutely deserves all of the misery she's bringing upon herself. Incredibly, she continues to bring more negative attention to herself. Karma's a b****, huh?

Old 11-11-2008, 09:37 PM

11,078 posts, read 15,079,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
I could not agree more. She's an average looking, not very bright, over rated role model hillbilly. Nothing more, nothing less.

Rep points coming your way because some things bare repeating.
You said it all for me.

Old 11-11-2008, 09:47 PM

1,958 posts, read 2,495,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
It's obvious that you miss your mommy. Yeee ha, sorry, but I am not your mother.

As a matter of fact I am at work right now. Here's a clue: law firm downtown Chicago . . . .I bet that truth makes you wanna go out to 'yer shed and load your double barrel, ha Cowboy?
Moms Mabley? I fout you wer dead!

Old 11-11-2008, 09:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by houston3 View Post
and your law degree is from which university?
h2o u

Old 11-11-2008, 09:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK2Westchester View Post
You do realize that the majority of welfare recepients and GED testers in this country are white??

now run and get your shinebox, boy.

Chipmunk, does it matter? Did I invoke race, nope you did as usual. White trash Mommys in the city love that gubmet check as much as the black ones do.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections