Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-12-2008, 03:19 PM

1,836 posts, read 3,182,148 times

Advertisements

She can teach him how to play the flute for that talent portion of the presidency!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-12-2008, 03:24 PM

574 posts, read 1,208,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by minibrings View Post
The Alaska governor said in an interview with CNN's Wolf Blitzer that she would be willing to help if Obama asked her for assistance on some of the issues she highlighted during this year's campaign, such as energy or services for special-needs children.
Ha. She's adorable. There's this special needs bagger at my grocery store. Every time I go in he offers to get my car and drive it up to the front of the store for me. I smile and say, "Thanks for the offer, Rob". Yeah. It's like that. *sigh*

Old 11-12-2008, 03:25 PM

3,425 posts, read 6,306,516 times
I think Obama should give her a mid-level position. I do not see why that would not be a good move. Obama always talks about uniting the country.

Old 11-12-2008, 03:58 PM

1,748 posts, read 2,477,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by domino View Post
If she believe the lies she told about Obama during the campaign, I find it hard to imagine that she would be willing to work for him. Would she really want to pal around with someone who pals around with . . .
Thank you! She's a joke and should stay in the Alaskan wilderness.

Old 11-12-2008, 04:00 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,140,689 times
Palin did nothing towards uniting the country, just the opposite.

The majority of AMericans showed Obama that they didn't like Palin.

He would be a fool, and he isn't, to give that wacky joke of a human a job.

Yes, yes, yes , she knows how to save caribou and get stuff for her own special needs child but Obama knows there are a few intelligent, capable, moderate, well read Republicans to pick from if he wants to see that as unifying the country.

Palin should stick to caribou....it's the only thing she can do well.

Old 11-12-2008, 04:49 PM

3,555 posts, read 7,846,493 times
In one of her many interviews this week when asked specifically; "Do you think President-elect Obama is qualified to be CIC?" She hemmed and hawed and said something to the effect of "only if he surrounds himself with the "right" people. (she did NOT say who she thought might be the right people, mayber her). When asked in a follow up; "So, you're saying that President elect Obama is NOT qualified to be CIC?" She said, "oh, no" then repeated the same BS line as before.

Is her 15 minutes up yet?

golfgod

Old 11-12-2008, 04:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfgod View Post
In one of her many interviews this week when asked specifically; "Do you think President-elect Obama is qualified to be CIC?" She hemmed and hawed and said something to the effect of "only if he surrounds himself with the "right" people. (she did NOT say who she thought might be the right people, mayber her). When asked in a follow up; "So, you're saying that President elect Obama is NOT qualified to be CIC?" She said, "oh, no" then repeated the same BS line as before.

Is her 15 minutes up yet?

golfgod
Why are they asking HER this question? She wasn't even qualified for the VP spot. So how can she began to answer that question?......She's a joke.

Old 11-12-2008, 04:59 PM

998 posts, read 1,513,201 times
As court jester?

Old 11-12-2008, 05:07 PM

3,712 posts, read 6,475,646 times
I doubt she would be offered a position and if she were she should not take it. Sarah Palin does not have the welfare/entitlement/you owe me/wealth redistribution attitude that will be so essential to working in an Obama administration. I suspect Sarah and Todd Palin would take their commercial fishing boat out in the worst weather imaginable to try to earn money by bringing in a good catch before they would sit there with their hands out expecting someone to give them Free Stuff.

Old 11-12-2008, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by andreabeth View Post
I doubt she would be offered a position and if she were she should not take it. Sarah Palin does not have the welfare/entitlement/you owe me/wealth redistribution attitude that will be so essential to working in an Obama administration. I suspect Sarah and Todd Palin would take their commercial fishing boat out in the worst weather imaginable to try to earn money by bringing in a good catch before they would sit there with their hands out expecting someone to give them Free Stuff.
*sigh*....I give up.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections