Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-13-2008, 08:40 PM

2,794 posts, read 4,155,308 times

Advertisements

C'mon guys, don't feed it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-13-2008, 08:48 PM

986 posts, read 2,807,976 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by General Ambivalence View Post
Sarah Palin and her down syndrome kid Trig who is special needs tries to get sympathy by having all these downs syndrome and handicapped kids on the front row at her speeches. They should be hidden away at the back or not brought out for the public to see. You won't see any of them at Obama rallies. The Obama rallies have an equal number of white, black and chinese smiling and nodding behind Obama--- never wheelchairs or mentally handicapped anywhere around him. His image is to important but I guess the repubs don't care if they attract the handicaped. They don't have many voters left so they will take anyone they can get.
for the life of me I can't figure out what this woman has done to cause this much hate!! Good lord Sarah Palin haters..what is wrong with you!! So you do not agree with her conservative views...My God she is not an evil person. She is just a governer of a state that just lost an election. Why would someone write something like this..you do not even know her or her family. But you all think you have her all figured out!! Just stop!!! I know you kids have been rasied better than this!!!

Old 11-13-2008, 09:06 PM

12,669 posts, read 20,444,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by milliebfit View Post
for the life of me I can't figure out what this woman has done to cause this much hate!! Good lord Sarah Palin haters..what is wrong with you!! So you do not agree with her conservative views...My God she is not an evil person. She is just a governer of a state that just lost an election. Why would someone write something like this..you do not even know her or her family. But you all think you have her all figured out!! Just stop!!! I know you kids have been rasied better than this!!!

Old 11-13-2008, 09:13 PM

998 posts, read 1,513,595 times
Quote:
"Hate" is the word you chose.

I think you should reflect upon why you chose that word.

Old 11-13-2008, 09:15 PM

2,501 posts, read 7,763,641 times
Quote:
Sarah Palin and her down syndrome kid Trig who is special needs tries to get sympathy by having all these downs syndrome and handicapped kids on the front row at her speeches. They should be hidden away at the back or not brought out for the public to see. You won't see any of them at Obama rallies. The Obama rallies have an equal number of white, black and chinese smiling and nodding behind Obama--- never wheelchairs or mentally handicapped anywhere around him. His image is to important but I guess the repubs don't care if they attract the handicaped. They don't have many voters left so they will take anyone they can get.
Are you for REAL?

Old 11-13-2008, 10:31 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,729,686 times
Quote:
I don't understand what you mean "a state that just lost an election". States don't lose elections, people do, and I'm not sure what election you're talking about.

Old 11-14-2008, 06:47 AM

986 posts, read 2,807,976 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
I don't understand what you mean "a state that just lost an election". States don't lose elections, people do, and I'm not sure what election you're talking about.
I think you just missed the point!!!

Old 11-14-2008, 06:52 AM

17,764 posts, read 39,725,561 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
states deliver elections and Alaska delivered for Sarah.

Palin hate? Sure, that word has probably slipped out of my mouth and my fingertips during the course of the election, but I don't think people hate her. I loathe what she stands for because, social conservatives make me crazy.

Old 11-14-2008, 07:28 AM

528 posts, read 1,462,776 times
Quote:
Welcome to my very short Ignore list!

I do hope though, that Palin is not putting these kids in front and making Special Needs to the front of her issues to address just to help push her forward as a politician (i.e. exploiting these children for her own personal gain).

Old 11-14-2008, 08:58 AM

90,297 posts, read 120,729,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by domergurl View Post
states deliver elections and Alaska delivered for Sarah.

Palin hate? Sure, that word has probably slipped out of my mouth and my fingertips during the course of the election, but I don't think people hate her. I loathe what she stands for because, social conservatives make me crazy.
Well, three electoral votes did not decide the election. And to get back to millebfit, not everyone in Alaska voted for her (and McCain, though she seemed to think it was all about her).

I don't hate Sarah, either, she may be a nice person for all I know. Though after her smug, arrogant performance at the RNC, I said "I'd hate to work with her!". I do hate her lying. And don't come back at me and say "all politicians lie", or more specifically, "Barack Obama lies". I know about political lying. I'm talking about her saying on Larry King Live (paraphrasing), my kids were attacked, and Barack Obama said his wife was off lilmits, things like that. Obama said very emphatically, after it became known that Bristol Palin was pregnant that families are off limits. And Sarah knows that. It's good theater for her. Maybe she should go into acting.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections