Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-14-2008, 08:10 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,147,970 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
Still stupid.
Palin, I mean...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-14-2008, 08:12 PM

1,966 posts, read 2,703,123 times
Quote:
Back to the topic of the guy whose wife LOST:

Toddy The Robot is dangerous because he hates America so much that he wants Alaska to secede from the Union.
So, what's the real story on that? Was he actively involved in trying to get Alaska to secede, or was he just an "observer," kinda like he stands by and watches his wife do everything, while he seems content staring into space?

Old 11-14-2008, 08:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by luzianne View Post
people who were there say it didn't happen.
Other anonymous people who were there say it did. Guess it's one of those he said/she said kinda things. Judging from her intellectual mis-steps of the past few months, I'm inclined to believe it did, until otherwise proven false.

By the way, Palin claiming that it didn't happen (which she has not done, but if she does claim such in the future), doesn't prove anything.

Old 11-14-2008, 08:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Politico View Post
So, what's the real story on that? Was he actively involved in trying to get Alaska to secede, or was he just an "observer," kinda like he stands by and watches his wife do everything, while he seems content staring into space?
No, he belongs to the association that promotes this anti-American concept........something the repubs in here want to ignore

Sara gave a nifty little speech for these freaks, I'm sure because Todd told her to.

Old 11-14-2008, 08:24 PM

I have a question about Todd.....did anyone see McCain's concession speech?

I saw a shot of the Palin's standing behind the McCains....Todd standing stiffly with his arms at his side, a hard nasty look on his face, Sara 2-3 feet AWAY from him....no hugging, no hand holding...nothing....

Anyone else see this charming display??

Old 11-14-2008, 08:25 PM

Quote:
No, he belongs to the association that promotes this anti-American concept........something the repubs in here want to ignore

Sara gave a nifty little speech for these freaks, I'm sure because Todd told her to.
I knew he was a member of the Alaskan Independence Party, but I didn't know if he actually did anything to actively promote secession, other than just being a member. Although, I guess just being a wallflower member would still inherently suggest that he is actively pursuing secession.

I wonder what Sarah's speech was about? Is there a transcript somewhere? When did she make the speech? Pretty scary if the Governor of a state can be coerced by her husband to make a speech to a secessionist group.

Why would she want to be VP, or especially P, of a country that her husband actively pursues secession from? Doesn't make much sense.

Old 11-14-2008, 08:31 PM

998 posts, read 1,513,836 times
Quote:
I knew he was a member of the Alaskan Independence Party, but I didn't know if he actually did anything to actively promote secession, other than just being a member. Although, I guess just being a wallflower member would still inherently suggest that he is actively pursuing secession.

I wonder what Sarah's speech was about? Is there a transcript somewhere? When did she make the speech? Pretty scary if the Governor of a state can be coerced by her husband to make a speech to a secessionist group.

Why would she want to be VP, or especially P, of a country that her husband actively pursues secession from? Doesn't make much sense.

YouTube - Sarah Palin and the Alaska Independence Party. Palin addresses AIP convention

Old 11-14-2008, 08:35 PM

26,407 posts, read 46,581,861 times
Toad is dangerous, eh?

Old 11-14-2008, 08:40 PM

17,823 posts, read 23,452,578 times
Quote:
More liberal lies, as usual and as expected. Todd Palin has never advocated for the secession of Alaska from the Union. He is a member of the Alaska Independence Party, whose platform has absolutely nothing to do with seceding from the Union.

Source: Alaska Independence Party Platform Alaskan Independence Party

Old 11-14-2008, 08:41 PM

Quote:

That's why she looked like such an idiot in that speech where she said she was glad to be in such a pro-American part of America....guess she wasn't talking about Alaska.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections