Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-14-2008, 06:28 PM

1,958 posts, read 2,494,881 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Not to worry Skippy, not a personal attack at all. A simple statement of FACT that you apparently believe Saddam more worthy of a trial than US citizens. If anyone deserves gagging it's YOU
Using "fact and apparently" in the same makes no sense. Now if you stated I was glad that Saddam got lynched, that would be a fact. If you stated what I HAVE written like they ****** up and were at the wrong place at the wrong time THAT TOO would be a fact or if you said they should have been students instead of arsonist you would be a factual guy but Nooooooooooooooo, you have the desire to twist the facts and lie about it so no free beer for you!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-14-2008, 06:29 PM

2,522 posts, read 4,391,650 times
"In a new afterword to his memoir, 1960s radical William Ayers describes himself as a "family friend" of President-elect Barack Obama and writes that the campaign controversy over their relationship was an effort by Obama's political enemies to "deepen a dishonest narrative" about the candidate."

VRS.

"Obama had dismissed Ayers as "a guy who lives in my neighborhood" and "somebody who worked on education issues in Chicago that I know."

BILL AYERS: Bill Ayers calls Barack Obama 'family friend,' denounces guilt by association -- chicagotribune.com

If this has already been said, I apologize. I just could not bear to read 8 pages of posts with people defending the piece of crap that is William Ayers.

And now Obama is asking people who could potentially work on his staff about past relationships and controversy...hmmmm.

Old 11-14-2008, 06:30 PM

6,022 posts, read 7,827,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awesomo.2000 View Post
I don't care. If you talk to him, look at him, ride a bus with this scum, or even shop at the same shopping mall as this terrorist than you do "pall around with terrorist".
so did jesse helms and strom thurmond pal around with kkk sympathyzers and supporters among other people

Council of conservative citizens aka white citizens council

Old 11-14-2008, 06:34 PM

1,958 posts, read 2,494,881 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by city414 View Post
so did jesse helms and strom thurmond pal around with kkk sympathyzers and supporters among other people

Council of conservative citizens aka white citizens council

Can't say for certain boy but aren't they dead while shaky KKK Byrd is still your master in the senate?

Old 11-14-2008, 06:54 PM

52,698 posts, read 34,538,866 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jnestorr View Post
I would like to invite William Ayers for a cup of coffe. He seems like a good man with good values
coming from someone who believes college girls should be murdered for wearing a sarah palin pin, that's hardly surprising.

Old 11-14-2008, 07:00 PM

16,294 posts, read 28,524,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awesomo.2000 View Post
I don't care. If you talk to him, look at him, ride a bus with this scum, or even shop at the same shopping mall as this terrorist than you do "pall around with terrorist".
I'll just let your ignorance stand by itself without comment

Old 11-14-2008, 07:19 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,216,697 times
Ayers domestic terrorist. What more need be said. The fact that the liberal left would embrace him leads me to question many things about the left. For example how they can judge honest citizens as dangerous simply because they wish to own a firearm purchased legally and for legal uses.

Old 11-14-2008, 07:30 PM

68,329 posts, read 54,368,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironclad View Post
Using "fact and apparently" in the same makes no sense. Now if you stated I was glad that Saddam got lynched, that would be a fact. If you stated what I HAVE written like they ****** up and were at the wrong place at the wrong time THAT TOO would be a fact or if you said they should have been students instead of arsonist you would be a factual guy but Nooooooooooooooo, you have the desire to twist the facts and lie about it so no free beer for you!

Well Skippy, I don't believe YOU would recognize a FACT if it reared uo up and bit you in your delusional A**.

Old 11-14-2008, 07:34 PM

68,329 posts, read 54,368,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
Ayers domestic terrorist. What more need be said. The fact that the liberal left would embrace him leads me to question many things about the left. For example how they can judge honest citizens as dangerous simply because they wish to own a firearm purchased legally and for legal uses.

What more need be said? Perhaps the context of opposing the scumbag in the White House at the time? Or is that just a little too confusing for you?

Old 11-14-2008, 07:34 PM

52,698 posts, read 34,538,866 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
For example how they can judge honest citizens as dangerous simply because they wish to own a firearm purchased legally and for legal uses.
but ayers is a hero because he bombed the US capitol, the pentagon and NYPD headquarters, and hosted bammers' political coming-out party.
go figure.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections