Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-14-2008, 09:33 PM

1,966 posts, read 2,703,123 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamama Mia View Post
Seriously, when does it end?
Sarah Palin is now the governor of Alaska and unless you reside in her state, I highly doubt that anything she and/or her family does will have even the slightest impact on your life.
Um...if you're so intent on the focus being diverted away from Palin, why the H did you start another thread about her?

My guess? You enjoy talking about her as much as the rest of us. The only difference is that some of us enjoy joking about how idiotic she is during all these interviews she's shoving in our face of late, but, for some reason, others (including you) actually find her to be an intelligent, qualified role model.

If you actually wanted the focus on Palin to stop, you wouldn't be starting threads about her. Hypocrite.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-14-2008, 09:33 PM

998 posts, read 1,513,704 times
He cries about hate, and then starts posting little childish pictures.

Got to love how they self destruct just like their hero from Alassssska.

Old 11-14-2008, 09:34 PM

3,645 posts, read 4,926,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guero View Post
I don't see a paragraph break, do you?

Maybe if you'd like to be understood in the future, you could use them when you (claim to be) onto a different topic.

And I still think it's a BIG hmmmmmm as to why you grab for the word "hate" when referencing heated debate.

Get over yourself already!!! You think way more highly of yourself than I do and it was not about you, but this post is. You are too damn worried about the little things in life. Not worth it to me. Now, run along kiddie and have fun.

Old 11-14-2008, 09:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chasingclouds View Post
Please wonder who that was, since its on the FRONT page when you posted this

you call people names and talk bad about them in other threads, then say this forum has too much hate? You called me a hypocrite, yet you are the one being just that.

I was sick and am sick of palin and have EVERY right to post about it. yet you guys cant stay on topic, I said no obama bashing OR palin cheerleading so you resort to NAME calling. whatever.

Go start YOUR OWN Palin moose drinkers thread..
or your own Obama thread..

I have the right as much as anyone else to start a thread and expect it to stay on topic.. but fact is you guys cant talk and praise Palin unless it involves BASHING people, obama or DEMS... she has NOTHING good on her OWN MERIT to keep a thread going... so you highjacked MINE-- to bash obama and cheerlead her on.
He's constantly banging on people around here himself, as is Mama, so I just laugh at these hypocrite nitwits. I really do. I have a large grin on my face.

Old 11-14-2008, 09:36 PM

Quote:
He cries about hate, and then starts posting little childish pictures.

Got to love how they self destruct just like their hero from Alassssska.
You do get bothered by the least little things. It must suck to be so distrusting of all of the human race.

Old 11-14-2008, 09:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous Political Junky View Post
Get over yourself already!!! You think way more highly of yourself than I do and it was not about you, but this post is. You are too damn worried about the little things in life. Not worth it to me. Now, runa along kiddie and have fun.
No.

Old 11-14-2008, 09:37 PM

574 posts, read 1,209,064 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamama Mia View Post
And no, I will never understand the obsessive dissection of her every word, vocal inflection, body language, wardrobe, hairstyle...and I certainly do not understand why people find it necessary to make disparaging comments about her children or her family. It's time to focus on real issues.
There seems to be a misunderstanding. The Right are obsessed with her because...well, I have no idea...I guess they were poised to eat any supper served on that plate and if rotten potatoes is what they got, they'll eat 'em up and never say a word about them being off. That's their prerogative.

The rest of us are amused by her, not obsessed. If the court jester dances through the room, we are going to look and laugh...doesn't mean we respect her or that we'll seek her out on our own. It certainly doesn't mean that we think her Chrissy Snow impression will do her well on the political front. It's just entertainment! And if she's willing to wiggle it on a few shows, people are going to watch.

Oh, and I think the people that actually got elected are working on those real issues. The rest of us are free to move about the cabin and watch the clown make mooseburgers on morning talk shows.

Old 11-14-2008, 09:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous Political Junky View Post
You do get bothered by the least little things. It must suck to be so distrusting of all of the human race.
I hope you were going for irony, because you nailed it 'bro - Mr. cry your eyes out over the "HATE". "Oh the humanity! People are being less than kind on a message board, including myself!"

Old 11-14-2008, 09:38 PM

Old 11-14-2008, 09:39 PM

Quote:
No.
Now, that is one cute kitty.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections