Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-16-2008, 02:15 PM

5,299 posts, read 8,255,561 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chasingclouds View Post
Kucinich all the way!! His healthcare plan is years ahead of anyone else's, his voting record also shows that he is been right about things more than most. He cares about the people and isnt on the take from dirty lobbyist and corporate interests.
I like Dennis Kucinich. He speaks the truth. I wonder if he'd be confirmed because he's too far to the left. His "flying saucer" remark was taken out of context.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-16-2008, 02:47 PM

1,958 posts, read 2,495,162 times
Dashole was voted OUT for being an ***hole, Kucinich? Oh God, comedy hour with that nutcase!

Old 11-16-2008, 02:50 PM

1,452 posts, read 3,191,553 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironclad View Post
Dashole was voted OUT for being an ***hole, Kucinich? Oh God, comedy hour with that nutcase!
No, not really - Kucinich's just a bold truth-speaker (aside from the flying saucer comment). Did you see his recent interrogation of Paulson's deputy? He was probing and brillant; didn't let up on the guy for a minute..

Old 11-16-2008, 02:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarahSal View Post
No, not really - Kucinich's just a bold truth-speaker (aside from the flying saucer comment). Did you see his recent interrogation of Paulson's deputy? He was probing and brillant; didn't let up on the guy for a minute..

Hey, I didn't make it up you know. Kucinich sees UFO, new book claims - OPENERS - Ohio Politics Blog by The Plain Dealer
UFOs and Alien Life - The Fix

Look it up, over 10,000 hits!

Old 11-16-2008, 03:26 PM

1,452 posts, read 3,191,553 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironclad View Post
Hey, if you're still there and doubt Kucinich's abilities, his hearing Friday on the bailout is being shown right now.

I *know* you didn't make it up --- I saw him asked that question during one of the debates, I think..

Old 11-16-2008, 04:02 PM

Quote:
Hey, if you're still there and doubt Kucinich's abilities, his hearing Friday on the bailout is being shown right now.

I *know* you didn't make it up --- I saw him asked that question during one of the debates, I think..
Are you kidding? Pi$$puke Vs SD, or Moonbeam Dennis. Nawww, I'll leave the game on.

Old 11-16-2008, 06:54 PM

24,404 posts, read 23,061,247 times
Look at Hillary's staff and supporters for ideas.

Old 11-16-2008, 06:57 PM

972 posts, read 1,331,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerlily View Post
I like Dennis Kucinich. He speaks the truth. I wonder if he'd be confirmed because he's too far to the left. His "flying saucer" remark was taken out of context.
It sure was but those same people can easily be reminded that Reagan said he saw ufo's 2x's and Carter said he saw one as well

Old 11-16-2008, 07:01 PM

972 posts, read 1,331,050 times
Quote:

He was asked and he pointed out he did not say he saw an alien craft, he said he saw an unidentified flying object.

The same that millions of americans, our military, Jimmy Carter and Ronald Reagan said they have seen too!!

Old 11-16-2008, 07:13 PM

2,311 posts, read 2,828,864 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerlily View Post
I believe our former governor, John Kitzhaber, is also being considered for Secretary, HHS, or possibly Secretary of the Interior. Dr. Kitzhaber has battled the insurance companies and set up the state run Oregon Health Plan. If Obama picks Sebelius, McCaskill, or Napolitano we're going to lose a lot of dem governors. I wonder how much that influences the decision making process.
I think that Dr. Kitzhaber would be a great choice.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections