U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 11-17-2008, 09:32 PM

20,935 posts, read 9,476,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by padcrasher View Post
You're Zogby poll is a fake.

How many right wingers are too stupid to notice?...I'd say 95%

FYI.....Zogby doesn't ask loaded, "are you still beating your wife?" questions.....Doofus.
Correct! That's Katie Couric's job. "Do you support the Bush doctrine?" yes=war monger, no=Obama's position

Didn't catch that question being asked in these interviews. I heard the other ones though. It's no news to me. I've known all along that the dems ranks are full of morons. I work with a young lady who actually was planning on voting for Clinton weeks after she lost in the primaries. They always go after the youth vote for that exact reason. They are too dim (generally speaking) to understand they are gettin' shined. Older voters are a little more sophisticated (generally speaking).

I do have to give it up to BHO for his appealing to a wide cross section of uninformed American voters. The whites in the video were just as stupid as the black supporters and with no shortage of enthusiasm in either case. He will certainly be the one to unite dim witted America.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-17-2008, 09:34 PM

8,513 posts, read 7,011,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Correct! That's Katie Couric's job. "Do you support the Bush doctrine?" yes=war monger, no=Obama's position

Didn't catch that question being asked in these interviews. I heard the other ones though. It's no news to me. I've known all along that the dems ranks are full of morons. I work with a young lady who actually was planning on voting for Clinton weeks after she lost in the primaries. They always go after the youth vote for that exact reason. They are too dim (generally speaking) to understand they are gettin' shined. Older voters are a little more sophisticated (generally speaking).

I do have to give it up to BHO for his appealing to a wide cross section of uninformed American voters. The whites in the video were just as stupid as the black supporters and with no shortage of enthusiasm in either case. He will certainly be the one to unite dim witted America.
I guess they're called "Dims" for a reason!

Old 11-17-2008, 09:36 PM

251 posts, read 252,161 times
Barack and Joe the Senator got elected by getting more votes than dumb and dumber. Dummy.

5,555 posts, read 4,097,807 times
Yes, let's dim the lights now OK?

I see you saw this too! I'm currently getting attacked on the thread I started on this - Media Malpractice - because the Obamatrons can't take the truth, that Obama was elected by people who have no clue.

Old 11-17-2008, 09:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aylalou View Post
Yes, let's dim the lights now OK?
Good idea. I need to get up early tomorrow.

Old 11-17-2008, 09:38 PM

500 posts, read 562,093 times
Yeah in 2000 and 2004 it was a very informed electorate who voted based on high brow issues like, "I would rather have a beer with Bush" and "He's a born again who loves war and hates fags like me"

Old 11-17-2008, 09:41 PM

973 posts, read 836,802 times
You and your girl clearly have ODS. You are obsessed with putting him down. LOL

Obama Derangement Syndrome

Old 11-17-2008, 09:42 PM

973 posts, read 836,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bud Dickman View Post
Yeah in 2000 and 2004 it was a very informed electorate who voted based on high brow issues like, "I would rather have a beer with Bush" and "He's a born again who loves war and hates fags like me"
Or the ones that voted thinking the Republicans are the more moderate spenders..

Old 11-17-2008, 09:44 PM

994 posts, read 924,714 times
Must be a viral email going around.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections