Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-18-2008, 03:14 PM

7,474 posts, read 22,860,925 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Politico View Post
Are you kidding?

Haha, ok, I get it...you're kidding. Funny. At first, I thought you seriously were under the impression that politicians are all friends and all get along just fine.
That is absolutely the truth. If you don't believe it, you're a fool.
Look at Hillary and Barack, Barack and McCain. These peole all said horrible things about each other, now the're sleeping together while the fools continue to fight...
Their all back to normal, the war is over, what can you do for me now mode......
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-18-2008, 03:15 PM

8,577 posts, read 7,835,067 times
with whom did you not get along senator politico? or are you in congress. all this insider information you have, I just kinda figured you were involved in some way.

Quote:
Are you kidding?

Haha, ok, I get it...you're kidding. Funny. At first, I thought you seriously were under the impression that politicians are all friends and all get along just fine.

Old 11-18-2008, 03:17 PM

998 posts, read 1,512,167 times
Maybe she wants lessons on how to act like a grown-up.

Old 11-18-2008, 03:35 PM

how does one do that? by showing weakness by staying with a husband who banged a fat chick for no other reason than to advance a political career? hillary sounds like quite the mature one.

republicans=democrats.

get it through the heads people. there is 1 party in washington.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guero View Post
Maybe she wants lessons on how to act like a grown-up.

Old 11-18-2008, 03:38 PM

4,147 posts, read 7,995,153 times
No where does it say she said that while talking about foreign policy. Keep up drinking the kool-aid. She simply stated that there is a point on an island in Alaska where they can see Alaska.

Old 11-18-2008, 03:38 PM

1,966 posts, read 2,700,961 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmarquise View Post
with whom did you not get along senator politico? or are you in congress. all this insider information you have, I just kinda figured you were involved in some way.
I'm not a politician, although my husband and I have been considering whether or not one of us should run for office in the near future. But, since you asked, I do have a long-time politician in my family. A Congresswoman. Plus, my husband deals with politicians all the time in his line of work.

However, I don't need them to tell me that all politicians are not friends with each other, nor do they all get along just fine. That's just common knowledge...and common sense. Are you suggesting such?

Old 11-18-2008, 03:40 PM

998 posts, read 1,512,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmarquise View Post
how does one do that? by showing weakness by staying with a husband who banged a fat chick for no other reason than to advance a political career? hillary sounds like quite the mature one.

republicans=democrats.

get it through the heads people. there is 1 party in washington.
Yeah, it's called rising above. Reconciling.

Concepts which are understandably foreign to exaggerated internet cynics.

Old 11-18-2008, 03:44 PM

3,413 posts, read 8,830,102 times
I'm sure Hillary is waiting with bated breath....................

Old 11-18-2008, 03:56 PM

I am saying that many of the washington insiders are friends. it's not a democrat vs. republican thing. there will be dems that hate dems, and reps that hate reps. but for the most part, they are one family, with a common goal to keep the public uninformed and destroy our liberties one at a time. see, I am from the DC area, I know many insiders.

Quote:
I'm not a politician, although my husband and I have been considering whether or not one of us should run for office in the near future. But, since you asked, I do have a long-time politician in my family. A Congresswoman. Plus, my husband deals with politicians all the time in his line of work.

However, I don't need them to tell me that all politicians are not friends with each other, nor do they all get along just fine. That's just common knowledge...and common sense. Are you suggesting such?

Old 11-18-2008, 03:57 PM

cynic=realist.

sorry to have to be the one to break that to you. hillary stayed with bill to advance her political career. get over it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guero View Post
Yeah, it's called rising above. Reconciling.

Concepts which are understandably foreign to exaggerated internet cynics.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections