Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-19-2008, 08:32 AM

38,602 posts, read 26,213,541 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorp200 View Post
She has real creds. She's insanely smart, a Rhodes Scholar, is writing a book about Iraq I believe...she really knows her stuff and asks tough questions without offending the other side. Russert had that. She has the respect of Pat Buchanan and that's no small feat since they are total political opposites! I think she has a really bright future. She definitely states her opinions but I've seen her in a lot of roundtables during the campaign and she discusses diverse views without attacking (if only the attackers in this thread could try the same).

Who cares if she's manly? She says that herself. I couldn't care less about her sexual orientation or her appearance.

Icy Tea, maybe YOU should be open to diverse views?
The fruit fly thing doesn't move you eah? She's a genius no matter how stupid the things she says are? I guess if she's attacking conservatives, she must be smart.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-19-2008, 08:43 AM

1,599 posts, read 2,937,589 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
The fruit fly thing doesn't move you eah? She's a genius no matter how stupid the things she says are? I guess if she's attacking conservatives, she must be smart.
Are you attempting to turn this into another I Love Pitbulls in Lipstick thread?
I think your idol already has a few threads going on. That's more than she deserves.

Old 11-19-2008, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MovingForward View Post
Interesting how completely I don't care.
OK, OK, don't go away mad. I'll start a thread on how stupid and morally bankrupt conservatives are with some sort of slimy inferrence to McCain being a war criminal. We haven't seen that one in a while and that will certainly make you feel better. Then you won't have to face the fact that the person so many of you liberals regard as a genius is full of left wing blind hate and as dumb as a brick.

Old 11-19-2008, 08:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by songgirl View Post
Are you attempting to turn this into another I Love Pitbulls in Lipstick thread?
I think your idol already has a few threads going on. That's more than she deserves.
Nice try. The subject of this thread is Maddow is an idiot. I tend to agree that she is indeed an idiot. How do you feel about the subject at hand?

Old 11-19-2008, 09:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by songgirl View Post
Besides the fact that she is very, very, bright, she is also refreshing to look at, from a woman's perspective. She actually looks like a real person who wants to be recognized for her wit and intellect rather than how she looks in a short skirt.

She is in direct contrast with the many overly made-up FOX bimbos with hair extensions and fake Angelina Jolie lips who will be pulled from the air when they turn 45, or so, because they are no longer eye candy.

I give her credit for her authenticity in a field that is wrought with sexism.

I give her credit for being WRONG!

Old 11-19-2008, 09:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bud Dickman View Post
yeah, and she's still more attractive and feminine then any of the women you have slept with
Now what would you, Bud Dickman, know about that? The subject of the thread is how unbelievably retarded Maddow is and how she has made herself look ridiculous. Let's please stick to it. Thank you.

Old 11-19-2008, 09:16 AM

I got one a little further down the thread. She really made herself look stupid with the fruit fly flub. Don't know where the genius thing comes in. She looks pretty dim to me.

Old 11-19-2008, 09:28 AM

4,147 posts, read 7,969,848 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
I got one a little further down the thread. She really made herself look stupid with the fruit fly flub. Don't know where the genius thing comes in. She looks pretty dim to me.
Could not agree more.

She twist every fact to turn a horrible light on conservatives.

She seems like she would fit it well among the loonies on this board.

Old 11-19-2008, 09:58 AM

5,319 posts, read 8,949,803 times
When people are incapable of challenging a person's intelligence, they instead resort to criticizing the person's appearance. So what if Rachel Maddow is gay? She never tries to hide it.

And for those who believe they are more intelligent then Rachel Maddow, then why aren't you hosting your own nationally syndicated political talk show? And why aren't you repeatedly asked to be a guest on CNN?

Old 11-19-2008, 10:00 AM

2,868 posts, read 9,524,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RD5050 View Post
When people are incapable of challenging a person's intelligence, they instead resort to criticizing the person's appearance. So what if Rachel Maddow is gay? She never tries to hide it.

And for those who believe they are more intelligent then Rachel Maddow, then why aren't you hosting your own nationally syndicated political talk show? And why aren't you repeatedly asked to be a guest on CNN?

I agree...Here is an idea...Change the channel. Just like this country did on Nov. 4th.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections