Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-19-2009, 10:53 PM

2,159 posts, read 2,582,343 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous Political Junky View Post
Never got to give a reply since I work for a living and now have to support all of the sponges that Obama is helping out of their financial messes, banks and the idiot people who signed for loans that they knew they could not afford.

You did not tell any truth and rarely do. You moan and groan like you always do and nothing else. How do you like your liar in chief now that he has broken most of his campaign promises? Obama is just like I said, no different than any other polititician. He is a liar and would say and do anything for power and money and this supposed fame of being the savior. George Bush was and is a complete ******* and both the Republicans and Democrats are more than willing to sell the whole country down the drain as long as they get their power.
Sounds very much to me like YOU rarely tell the truth - and moan and groan a lot and nothing else... like you're working hard and have to pay taxes - ohhhh - I feel SO SORRY for you
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-20-2009, 06:11 AM

24,620 posts, read 28,271,474 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffreySH View Post
The weirdest thing is that I haven't heard ANY Republican whining since the election.
Haven't read any threads on CD, have you?
They're all whining and attempting to hold Obama to standards much higher than Bush.
They expected Obama to clean up the BushCo problems in 2 months days.

Mission Accomplished; he tried to kill my daddy; diebold; brown outs; plame outing; katrina; wmd; patriot act; $12bn stolen from pallet;, 4,182 deaths and 30,100+ seriously wounded military members: http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/ops/iraq_casualties.htm; (broken link) 100,000 Iraqi citizens dead, http://www.iraqbodycount.org/.

Yeah, we were whining about nothing.

Last edited by chielgirl; 03-20-2009 at 06:35 AM..

Old 03-20-2009, 10:53 AM

48,502 posts, read 96,816,250 times
There wasn;t any democrats whining about Obama;give us a break. All their platform is about is getting somethign for free and letting tohers pay fo it. Democrats are looking for another parent to raise them since they got to votihng age. They whine about alkl teh good jobs being taken by boomers but then forget that they quite or didn't pay attention in high school. Give me ;give me ;daddy.

Old 03-20-2009, 10:58 AM

6,022 posts, read 7,826,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffreySH View Post
The weirdest thing is that I haven't heard ANY Republican whining since the election.

I've heard a LOT of people saying, "Well, Obama wasn't my choice, but he is my President, and I'm going to support him."

It would be nice if the Democrats would have had that same decency these past 8 years.

maybe you live or be around humble republicans, i can turn on radio and listen to callers call in and whine whine whine, or the host of the show can play the blame game in front of his audience. i most certainly never see noboma individuals in real life only on the internet

Old 03-20-2009, 08:11 PM

3,645 posts, read 4,924,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbob View Post
Sounds very much to me like YOU rarely tell the truth - and moan and groan a lot and nothing else... like you're working hard and have to pay taxes - ohhhh - I feel SO SORRY for you
I can tell you this. I do hope that the sponges that will be getting help from the government to help them pay for a home that they knew they couldn't afford, lose them to bankruptcy. All I can do is laugh at the idiots who made bad loans all because they were either too damn stupid to read their contracts and know what they were signing or they thought they could flip a house and that the housing bubble would continue. The best part of this recession is at least the damn illegals are losing their jobs too and finding out how they are not wanted.

Old 03-22-2009, 12:46 PM

2,159 posts, read 2,582,343 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedro2008 View Post
I like Steele - I'm not really sure what kind of "whining about losing" he is talking about? The Repubs I talk to normally just discuss ways to "fix" the Republican Party...
Michael Steele is at least smart enough to realize that a major, industrial strength back-lash is growing against the GOP for whining, complaining, obstructing - and doing nothing to fix the economic disaster that the American public clearly blame them for...

He realizes that if Obama's actions fail - the country will put a good deal of the blame on the Republicans for obstructing his policy and not letting him fix this mess.

He also realizes that if (I should say WHEN) the economy turns around - Obama will get all the credit (as he should) and the Republicans will be tarred-and-feathered as dangerous obstructionists who nearly ruined the recovery... When THAT happens, the GOP will be looking back at November 2006 and 2008 as 'The Good Old Days'...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections