Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-30-2008, 01:45 AM

1,992 posts, read 4,130,640 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricia King View Post
*** Wherever he got dumped off - fact remains he was 'dumped off'. Fortunely for him, his WHITE grandparents, took her in, and raised that _ _ _ _ _ _ kid of hers.

Yeah, the grandparents should have gotten her an abortion. No daughter of mine, is running with some skinny big earred, African. It's a disgrace.
I know Catholic Priests who are child molesters, and your ' child care provider ' daughter is a wonderful care provider ? Thats your story ?
A person of 19 has no parental experience to speak of.
That old lady just wants to be in the White House, so get off your throne about the Obama crap. She's milking the Government for all it's worth.
I will say one thing for you, you don't mind letting us know how racist you are. Most people try to hide it, but you put it right out there. I am sorry you are so consumed with hate.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-30-2008, 01:54 AM

16,880 posts, read 15,135,971 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexus View Post
Good, these maggots can identify themselves so they can be rounded up and quarantined. The disease they carry is not as contagious as it used to be during the days of the Jim Crow South, but it is repulsive and offensive to look at with the naked eye.

as repulsive as it may be, it is still their freedom of speech they are exercising, or do you only want liberal progressives to exercise that right?

Old 11-30-2008, 06:38 AM

31,672 posts, read 40,893,182 times
Quote:
*** Wherever he got dumped off - fact remains he was 'dumped off'. Fortunely for him, his WHITE grandparents, took her in, and raised that _ _ _ _ _ _ kid of hers.

Yeah, the grandparents should have gotten her an abortion. No daughter of mine, is running with some skinny big earred, African. It's a disgrace.
I know Catholic Priests who are child molesters, and your ' child care provider ' daughter is a wonderful care provider ? Thats your story ?
That old lady just wants to be in the White House, so get off your throne about the Obama crap. She's milking the Government for all it's worth.
Did you really want to so strongly validate the title of this thread? I mean you have so very given credibility to all that is written about the extremist reaction to the election of POTUS Obama as our Commander In Chief and most importantly for many of us HNIC. It is the postings and reactions of your ilk that make us most excited about the HNIC component of his righteous victory.

Old 11-30-2008, 10:20 AM

1,679 posts, read 2,534,150 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesAbilene View Post
I will say one thing for you, you don't mind letting us know how racist you are. Most people try to hide it, but you put it right out there. I am sorry you are so consumed with hate.
We need to see it. Hiding is not a good thing . We need these evil ones to rear their ugly heads and show us their authentic selves. No need to feel any pity for anyone who is consumed with this hate. This spirit is the same one that is present in the terrorist who seek to kill and destroy people all over the world. This spirit does not discriminate. They ( people consumed with evil spirits) just have different assignments. They travel to and fro from the heavenly planes to the pits of hell all day long. They are always present.

Old 11-30-2008, 10:26 AM

2,403 posts, read 5,222,978 times
Quote:
You still havn't posted ur real name or location.
" Before " .... " Before, what ' ?
I'm still here. LMAO
What fool would do that???

Oh, I see. LMAO.

Old 11-30-2008, 11:19 AM

8,289 posts, read 13,511,513 times
Quote:

Wow! just Wow! what does his situation at his birth have anything to do with his character? White people don't dump their children? You know like all of those scumbags who dropped off their kids at a Omaha hospital because they didn't want to take care of them under the safe haven law?

You think you can control your daughters on who they date? That's a laugh!

As for Obama's mother in law how is she milking the Government? Barack is a multi millionare who I'm sure can support her. It's pretty sad you have such hate in your heart for people of color. Hopefully you will be one of the dying breed in this nation.

Old 11-30-2008, 12:30 PM

3,555 posts, read 7,821,418 times
I've noticed that since the election a preponderance of the racist rants seem to be coming from women. Or is it my imagination. OTOH we've got a couple of those women in our extended family too.

It is convenient that they make themselves so easy to recognize, kind of like a white sheet on thier C-D avatar.

I've noticed that most of them just parrot the Limbaugh/Hannity line. The beauty of it is that those who think the Republican Party hasn't been right wnig enough are still waging their war to take the party farther right. I'm certainly glad to see that, it will only marginalize them further. It's nice to know that their second biggest fear, science (and science teachers), extends to being able to read and comprehend demographics/statistics.

I really need a shower after reading Patricia King's posts.

golfgod

Old 11-30-2008, 12:46 PM

877 posts, read 2,760,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by golfgod View Post

golfgod
I think most of us do. To be honest, I did not know how prevelent this type of hate was but this election has opened up my eyes to how much of a long road that we still have to go. The best part though is that the majority of people are not expressing these type of thoughts but only a minority, even though that minority is still a dangerous segment that can do harm.

Old 11-30-2008, 12:51 PM

695 posts, read 1,372,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by golfgod View Post

golfgod
I think it's a joke, and there's another member with this Patricia King "persona".

Or maybe it's just that I HOPE it's a joke.

Old 11-30-2008, 01:13 PM

4,050 posts, read 3,945,685 times
Patricia sounds like she could have stepped from this book:

Women of the Klan: Racism and Gender ... - Google Book Search

As I get older I see many times the power of some women to provoke and escalate the violence and ignorance of some men.
Many times in our history, black men were lynched when an assertion of rape was made. I always assumed white men made these assertions , now I see how women like Pat probably were the real antagonist, not the men.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections