Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-28-2008, 09:21 AM

951 posts, read 1,653,107 times

Advertisements

I received this document and I thought that I would share it....

[i]If you don't read this short commentary you will be missing one of the best I've ever read. Bill Cosby said pretty much the same thing and was
chastised by the black community for his efforts.Hope you enjoy this.

WHITE GUILT IS DEAD
By Tom Adkins

Look at my fellow conservatives! There they go, glumly shuffling along, depressed by the election aftermath. Not me. I'm virtually euphoric. Don't
get me wrong.
http://www.rense.com/general84/white.htm (broken link)
Valid points or ranting? You decide.

Last edited by katzenfreund; 11-28-2008 at 11:55 AM.. Reason: do not post entire articles, post a link and the first couple of sentences only.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-28-2008, 09:31 AM

7,138 posts, read 14,633,867 times
I suspect America's two beloved race baiters, the JustUs Bruthas (Al and Jesse) none too happy about Obama's ascension. We have the low-life Jackson on tape to attest to that!! They are eons apart from Obama in basic decency and class.

Last edited by lilypad; 11-28-2008 at 10:37 AM..

Old 11-28-2008, 09:42 AM

11,339 posts, read 16,691,416 times
Wow, I have to agree with this. Al and Jessie are prob really pissed that Obama won. Now what can they say about keeping the black man down.

Maybe it's also time to get rid of Afirm Action now that a black man has become President.

Old 11-28-2008, 10:05 AM

3,413 posts, read 8,835,057 times
Ranting. Some valid points are made, but unfortunately, although Obama has won the election we haven't heard the last of racism.

Both the loud and proud racists as well as the latent racists are rearing their heads in the wake of his win. I didn't realise there was as much racism as I've seen in the last several months.

Old 11-28-2008, 10:22 AM

44,254 posts, read 64,332,595 times
The point is that this racism is no longer a valid excuse for not being successful.

Old 11-28-2008, 10:43 AM

26,212 posts, read 19,509,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPBsr View Post
Wow, I have to agree with this. Al and Jessie are prob really pissed that Obama won. Now what can they say about keeping the black man down.

Maybe it's also time to get rid of Afirm Action now that a black man has become President.
What is up with this sentiment? Did a black President MAGICALLY remove every barrier for blacks in America?

Wow. I guess when your BRAIN works in black and white terms (you love America or you are a terrorist) one can jump to these increibly simple minded, knee jerk reactions to events surrounding them, many that they disagree with (note: McLame/Bible Spice supporters)

Old 11-28-2008, 10:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryfry View Post

So today, I'm feeling a little "uppity," if you will. From this day forward, my tolerance level for having my skin color hustled is now exactly
ZERO. And it's time to clean house. No more Reverend Wright's "God Damn America ," Al Sharpton's Church of Perpetual Victimization , or Jesse
Jackson's rainbow racism. Cornell West? You're a fraud. Go home. All those "black studies" programs that taught kids to hate whitey? You must now
thank Whitey. And I want that on the final.

Congressional Black Caucus? Irrelevant. Maxine Waters? Shut up. ACORN? Outlawed. Black Panthers? Go home and pet your kitty. Black separatists?
Find another nation that offers better dreams. Go ahead. I'm waiting.

Gangsta rappers? Start praising America . Begin with the Pledge of Allegiance. And please, no more ebonics. Speak English, and who knows where
you might end up? Oh, yeah.pull up your pants. Your underwear is showing. You look stupid.

To those Eurosnots who forged entire careers hating America ? I'm still waiting for the first black French President.

And let me offer an equal opportunity whupping. I've always despised lazy white people. Now, I can talk smack about lazy black people. You're poor
because you quit school, did drugs, had three kids with three different fathers, and refuse to work. So when you plop your Colt 45-swilling, Oprah
watchin' butt on the couch and complain "Da Man is keepin' me down," allow me to inform you: Da Man is now black. You have no excuses.

No more quotas. No more handouts. No more stealing my money because someone's great-great-great-great grandparents suffered actual pain and
misery at the hands of people I have no relation to, and personally revile.

It's time to toss that massive, obsolete race-hustle machine upon the heap of the other stupid 60s ideas. Drag it over there, by wife swapping, next
to dope-smoking. Plenty of room right between free love and cop-killing. Careful.don't trip on streaking. There ya go, don't be gentle. Just dump
it. Wash your hands. It's filthy.

Valid points or ranting? You decide.
Thats utter, undisguised, unabated, unadulterated racism, all wrapped up in some vitriolic diatribe against BLACKS.

It's as plain as the nose on ones face. WHY would someone NOW say that the Black Caucus is IRRELEVANT if they think there is equal opportunity? An attempt to marginalize it. The same caricatures of WHITES would cause OUTRAGE from those who agree with that crap

Spotting overt racism is not exactly rocket science

Old 11-28-2008, 10:49 AM

11,339 posts, read 16,691,416 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
What is up with this sentiment? Did a black President MAGICALLY remove every barrier for blacks in America?

Wow. I guess when your BRAIN works in black and white terms (you love America or you are a terrorist) one can jump to these increibly simple minded, knee jerk reactions to events surrounding them, many that they disagree with (note: McLame/Bible Spice supporters)
Why, AA was put it place to give the black person a better chance to get ahead.

By your logic, at what time in history do we say no more AA?

Old 11-28-2008, 10:52 AM

Quote:
This seemingly impossible event occurred because the vast majority of white Americans didn't give a fluff about skin color, and enthusiastically pulled
the voting lever for a black man. Not just any black man. A very liberal black man who spent his early career race-hustling banks, praying in a
racist church for 20 years, and actively worked with America-hating domestic terrorists. Wow! Some resume! Yet they made Barak Obama their
leader. Therefore, as of Nov 4th, 2008, white guilt is dead.
It's dead, right along with the pea sized brain of who wrote that. Tom Adkins can't even spell his President's name correctly.

Typical Republican.

Old 11-28-2008, 11:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryan61 View Post
everything odanny brings back to this forum to read is garbage
Well, thats not very nice.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections