Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-04-2008, 03:40 PM

1,300 posts, read 1,492,876 times

Advertisements

Do you realize that you have to read ALL of the words to understand context?

~ButterBrownBiscuit~

Old 12-04-2008, 03:43 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,191,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kootr View Post
Barack admits he had dual citizenship at birth.
His Kenyan citizenship expired in 1982, since Obama has neither renounced his U.S. citizenship nor sworn an oath of allegiance to Kenya, his Kenyan citizenship automatically expired on Aug. 4,1982.

Old 12-04-2008, 03:44 PM

1,300 posts, read 1,492,876 times
Honestly, I sometimes wonder if these people get paid to post this nonsense. I mean, can they really be this delusional?

~ButterBrownBiscuit~

Old 12-04-2008, 03:45 PM

3,463 posts, read 7,304,572 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtoli View Post
Except Obama was born in HI, so the statues you are quoting do not apply.
Barack admits on his own website he had dual citizenship, which prevents him from ever having NBC status. Just because one of hia [dual] citizenships expires does not allow that person to ever gain NBC status.

Old 12-04-2008, 03:46 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,711,654 times
Quote:
There is far more to it than just what she quoted. For example let me show you just this one (of many) other problems for Obama:

Under Sec. 301 (a) of the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1952, the act in effect at the time of Barack Obama's birth, the following shall be nationals and citizens (not to be confused with Natural Born Citizenship status which the POTUS needs) of the United States at birth:

(7) "a person born outside the geographical limits of the United States and its outlying possessions of parents one of whom is an alien, and the other a citizen of the United States who, prior to the birth of such person, was physically present in the United States or its outlying possessions for a period or periods totaling not less than ten years, at least five of which were after attaining the age of fourteen years:

Now then, even if Barack Obama was born in Hawaii (which was not a U.S. state in 1952), this law must be applied for him to have just U.S. citizenship status (not NBC status) due to his mothers age and his fathers foreign citizenship. Remember, his mother was 18.

"period or periods totaling not less than ten years, at least five of which were after attaining the age of fourteen years"

See? It's not as simple as we all would like for it to be... That is why the SCOTUS needs to rule.
That is assuming he was born in Kenya, which is highly unlikely, as has been written about ad nauseum. Plus, see my response to the post below.

Quote:
Barack was born to a mother that did not meet the 5 year requirement.

I'm not reaching, you are just not seeking the truth without bias.
Again, IF he were born in Kenya. It's completely irrelevant if he were born in the US. And, considering she was not able to have lived there for five years after age 14, (though as pirate girl showed, the point could be made she did), because she was underage, the law doesn't seem to cover that. She wasn't even an "adult" under the law at the time, which had 21 as the age of majority in most states. Also, she allegedly was in Kenya doing anthropological fieldwork for the U. of Hawaii, so she was actually NOT living in Kenya, but on a "study-abroad" trip! Which would qualify her as still living in the US at the time of his birth.

Old 12-04-2008, 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButterBrownBiscuit View Post
Honestly, I sometimes wonder if these people get paid to post this nonsense. I mean, can they really be this delusional?

~ButterBrownBiscuit~
You are obviously looking at it from a biased standpoint.

No person can support the US Constitution and Obama for President, without a vetting and him showing his credentials.

Old 12-04-2008, 03:47 PM

10,655 posts, read 18,659,073 times
Quote:
Barack admits on his own website he had dual citizenship, which prevents him from ever having NBC status. Just because one of hia [dual] citizenships expires does not allow that person to ever gain NBC status.
Having Dual Citizenship does not negate NBC Status. Provide documentation to back up your claim.

Old 12-04-2008, 03:48 PM

3,413 posts, read 8,835,838 times
So Butter Brown Biscuit, since Kootr, our constitutional expert won't answer my question, can you confirm that my mother and I are Natural Born Citizens????

Old 12-04-2008, 03:49 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,191,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ButterBrownBiscuit View Post
I'm surprised there's not more of them, their Messiah(Hannity) tells them on his forum to get out there and spread the word!

Old 12-04-2008, 03:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
That is assuming he was born in Kenya, which is highly unlikely, as has been written about ad nauseum. Plus, see my response to the post below.

Again, IF he were born in Kenya. It's completely irrelevant if he were born in the US. And, considering she was not able to have lived there for five years after age 14, (though as pirate girl showed, the point could be made she did), because she was underage, the law doesn't seem to cover that. She wasn't even an "adult" under the law at the time, which had 21 as the age of majority in most states. Also, she allegedly was in Kenya doing anthropological fieldwork for the U. of Hawaii, so she was actually NOT living in Kenya, but on a "study-abroad" trip! Which would qualify her as still living in the US at the time of his birth.

Please re-read it. Don't take this statement the wrong way, but you are not comprehending it. It can be difficult comprehend, but you really need to study what it means...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections