Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: ....
Yes, blacks can still complain about racism 47 63.51%
No, blacks cannot complain about racism 27 36.49%
Voters: 74. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-02-2008, 08:20 AM

1,599 posts, read 2,947,771 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButterBrownBiscuit View Post
Honestly, I am surprised that the votes aren't higher.

~ButterBrownBiscuit~
Me too. Lots of unhappy Republicans (not all) who have turned into racist trolls since the election.

Their main theme is "you weren't nice to Bush so I'm not going to be nice to Obama."

Oh well. It doesn't really matter if they choose to spend the next 8 years being hateful on the internet. Who really cares?

Old 12-02-2008, 09:04 AM

695 posts, read 1,377,361 times
Quote:
Exactly - he's using a career criminal as an example of blacks playing that race card. But he failed to recognize that (1) most blacks aren't career criminals and (2) people will say almost anything to avoid going to jail. Puh-leeze...

~ButterBrownBiscuit~
You guys are the ones claiming blacks don't use "the race card", and even going so far as to claim that you have no idea what it is.

If you want to continue to live in denial, that's pretty much your choice.

Just don't be surprised when non-blacks are not impressed.

Old 12-02-2008, 09:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by songgirl View Post
Me too. Lots of unhappy Republicans (not all) who have turned into racist trolls since the election.

Their main theme is "you weren't nice to Bush so I'm not going to be nice to Obama."

Oh well. It doesn't really matter if they choose to spend the next 8 years being hateful on the internet. Who really cares?
It's obvious that you don't care so much that you had to write about it.

Old 12-02-2008, 09:15 AM

1,300 posts, read 1,493,000 times
Sorry, but I am also not "impressed" by someone who associates with career criminals and is surprised by the excuses they use to escape punishment.

~ButterBrownBiscuit~

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffreySH View Post
You guys are the ones claiming blacks don't use "the race card", and even going so far as to claim that you have no idea what it is.

If you want to continue to live in denial, that's pretty much your choice.

Just don't be surprised when non-blacks are not impressed.

Old 12-02-2008, 09:31 AM

Quote:
Sorry, but I am also not "impressed" by someone who associates with career criminals and is surprised by the excuses they use to escape punishment.

~ButterBrownBiscuit~
Maybe you simply don't understand some people's JOBS.

Or perhaps you'd like to explain to me why black on black Crime is so high. 94% of black homicide victims are killed by blacks. The offending rates for blacks is 7 times higher than for whites.

And it always seems to be somebody else's fault.

Honestly, BBB, your problem is not "us", it's "you".

Old 12-02-2008, 10:17 AM

1,300 posts, read 1,493,000 times
LOL!!!! Right, that why you've referred to the career criminal as your "friend." Sorry, but when you choose to associate w/low class individuals, you shouldn't be surprised when they engage in low class behaviour. Your criminal friends are not representative of most black people, who are law abiding citizens, and they certainly aren't representative of ButterBrownBiscuit.

As for the rest of your post, you are the one who associates w/criminals, so you should already know the answer. Now, I have a few questions for you - what percentage of whites are murdered by other whites? What percentage of whites are raped by other whites? Why is white on white crime so high? Why are whites more likely to engage in deviant behavior? Oh, and don't try to sidestep these issues by saying this thread is about black folks...

~ButterBrownBiscuit~

Old 12-02-2008, 10:32 AM

8,323 posts, read 15,167,662 times
It seems this thread keeps running off track. Closed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections