Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-01-2008, 03:06 PM

3,413 posts, read 8,837,664 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donn2390 View Post
I hope Obama isn't that small, it would make me very afraid of his leadership ablilies...
What does his refusal to speak with Fox news have to do with his ability to lead? Give me a flippin' break.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-01-2008, 03:18 PM

695 posts, read 1,377,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pirate girl View Post
What does his refusal to speak with Fox news have to do with his ability to lead? Give me a flippin' break.
IF that's the case, it shows me that Obama is petty and vindictive.

Old 12-01-2008, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post
Great post and information!

Do you ridiculous anti-Fox people finally get it? Fox News is just as fair, if not more so than CNN, MSNBC and the others.

You can whine all you want and use stupid names like "Faux," which has been written about 1 million times on this board already, but it doesn't change facts. Facts like the one below. As can be seen, Fox News is just as fair as tose other networks... more so, in fact.
The moment I see somebody use the cutesy term FauxNews, I know it's a given that everything else they say in the post is going to be crap.

Old 12-01-2008, 03:20 PM

2,917 posts, read 4,766,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Upton View Post
The GOP propaganda network is now officially 0-5 in being allowed to ask a question at the President elect's news conferences. Obama made it clear during the campaign that he felt the treatment he and his family were receiving at Faux, an example of which can be seen here, was below the belt....now it's time for payback.

0-5 For Fox News - mediabistro.com: FishbowlDC
Time for Upton to come clean, tell his true feelings, and his true concern re freedom of speech.

Old 12-01-2008, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta Planter View Post
Time for Upton to come clean, tell his true feelings, and his true concern re freedom of speech.
Upton is a typical liberal. He's all for freedom of HIS speech, and HIS speech only.

Old 12-01-2008, 03:24 PM

7,474 posts, read 22,882,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pirate girl View Post
Get a flippin' clue...! The leader of our country and he is afraid of the only true news channel? Why would he hide from them if he has nothing to fear. That would be showing a total lack of leadership..., flipper..!

Old 12-01-2008, 03:33 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,194,417 times
When are you right wingnuts going to understand that Obama is snubbing Faux news?

Old 12-01-2008, 03:39 PM

8,577 posts, read 7,850,694 times
is that a bad thing? he was overexposed two years ago. the less I see of him, the better. this political election was the reason I canceled cable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
When are you right wingnuts going to understand that Obama is snubbing Faux news?

Old 12-01-2008, 03:40 PM

34,231 posts, read 18,579,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post

Why is it the liberals that always resort to name calling and insults?

I'd rather him not talk to Fox. In fact when Fox does show Obama I change the channel until he's gone. Not going to watch much news these four years.

Old 12-01-2008, 03:57 PM

31,683 posts, read 41,040,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Upton View Post
The GOP propaganda network is now officially 0-5 in being allowed to ask a question at the President elect's news conferences. Obama made it clear during the campaign that he felt the treatment he and his family were receiving at Faux, an example of which can be seen here, was below the belt....now it's time for payback.

0-5 For Fox News - mediabistro.com: FishbowlDC
Is Fox News complaining or feeling slighted or is this just more bloging trying to stir things up just this time from the left? Had CBS been shutout up until today.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections