Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-03-2008, 07:08 PM

15 posts, read 26,220 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsoboi View Post
Has anyone noticed that. Coincidently Sigourney Weaver played first lady in the movie "Dave"
No, they do not favor, nor is their hairstyle alike. Michelle's hair is parted on the side with hair almost coveing her eyes, the other style is parted more in the middle, hair is off forehead and is much longer. You are really stretching to make whatever point you have.

Old 12-03-2008, 07:14 PM
LML

7,100 posts, read 9,076,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsupstate View Post
That ugly, nasty mug on Michelle is hardly the face of the typical American mother. Amercian mother's faces show love. Michelle's face shows bitter hate. Poor ugly thing.....hard as she may try, she will just be a cheap attempt at first lady. Should be hysterical to watch her try!!!!
The ugliness of your spirit is worse than anything shown on a person's face. Michelle is lovely and a wonderful role model for young women around the world. The same can not be said of you.

Old 12-03-2008, 07:19 PM
LML

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
Let me share with you a couple of hints, the same ones I gave my kids.

Don't worry about looks. Find someone who you want to be there to talk with when you wake up lonely in the middle of the night, and preferably someone that loves you as much as your grandma.

Even with the lights on it doesn't matter what someone looks like when you get close enough to make love to them.

Besides - in 25 years or so you're gonna look like each other,anyway.
For some weird reason they will never let me rep you....and I have tried several times. But I had to give you a for this great advice.

Old 12-03-2008, 07:22 PM

15 posts, read 26,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertsun41 View Post
What hate? The OP asked if she looked like a movie star. She dont. The truth is she looks like a raging bull waiting for the conquistador. That isn't even my opinion. It's a fact. If she was not married to who she is, not one of you would ever take a 2nd look at her and you know it. If some one looked at me the way she is looking at us in that picture I might be inclined to take up arms or at least raise my fist in self defense.

To those who think she is all that: What is it...her money? Her designer cloths that cost as much as some of us make in a month? Her carefully ironed out hair? The power she carries? It sure as hell ain't her looks.
Everything I've read about her is that most of her clothes are off the rack.
The dress that she wore election night boosts the popularity of the designer because his success from the past had trailed off. Please Please, know your facts. It is people like you who helped him get elected. America, as a whole, is becoming embarassed of people like you. I'm not
writing this to be cruel, it is a fact. Things are changing and your mentality is outdated.

Old 12-03-2008, 07:23 PM

7,993 posts, read 12,799,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LML View Post
Michelle is lovely and a wonderful role model for young women around the world. The same can not be said of you.
Role model?
Let me see.....she can teach young girls....

How to hate.
How to "finally be proud of their country".
How to attend a hate filled church.
How to dress trashy.
How to write a bitter thesis about race when they graduate college.

Yep, she'll be a role model alright.....not sure she'll be a good one.

Old 12-03-2008, 07:28 PM

10,447 posts, read 49,510,410 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alabamapal View Post
Everything I've read about her is that most of her clothes are off the rack.
The dress that she wore election night boosts the popularity of the designer because his success from the past had trailed off. Please Please, know your facts. It is people like you who helped him get elected. America, as a whole, is becoming embarassed of people like you. I'm not
writing this to be cruel, it is a fact. Things are changing and your mentality is outdated.

If I knew what in the hell you were talking about I would answer. Except one thing. How did I help get that racist pig elected? Embarassed of me? If you only knew.................

Old 12-03-2008, 07:29 PM

1,679 posts, read 2,533,745 times
Quote:
Role model?

How to hate.
How to dress trashy.

Let us see what the future holds for her GS!! Now where is that picture???

Old 12-03-2008, 07:31 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,773,541 times
Quote:
There are bad pictures of everyone-
That's all well and good, but every picture of her shows the same thing - a very unfortunate mouth/jaw/cheek structure.

Old 12-03-2008, 07:32 PM
LML

Quote:
Role model?

How to hate.
How to dress trashy.

What can she teach?

How to work hard, study hard, reach for your dreams and achieve them against all odds.

How to reach out and help others even when some have been unkind to you.

How to not let others define you but to define yourself and not believe the haters definition.

How to write a thoughtful, well research thesis to help you chart a path through which you can help your community while continuing to work toward your own goals.

How to build a stable, supportive marriage and a stable, supportive family.

Yes, she will be a wonderful role model. Her very life gives hope to others.

Old 12-03-2008, 07:37 PM

10,447 posts, read 49,510,410 times
Quote:
Role model?

How to hate.
How to dress trashy.

Right on GS. Lets have some fun. All those who are worshiping their great Mesiah now, take notes. I give it 6 months to a year and these very same people will be on this very forum complaining what a bum and a liar he is. It happens every election. It has been happening for a hundred years.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections