U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-07-2008, 07:41 AM

21,002 posts, read 11,660,734 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
I bet we see Hillary become the most White House based SOS in history. So does that make Michele the "Second Lady", the "Other Lady" or maybe "Not The Hillary"?
The ONLY thing these two have in common is that they're female......I don't get your question?

Secretary of State, whether male or female, has nothing to do with the wife of the president. (???)

ALL SOS's are based in the White House......(????)

What's your point? Besides being very OFF topic.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-07-2008, 08:22 AM
LML

7,077 posts, read 5,164,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
I bet we see Hillary become the most White House based SOS in history. So does that make Michele the "Second Lady", the "Other Lady" or maybe "Not The Hillary"?

Well, was Condi Rice the first lady or was Laura? There's your answer. (to a very sexist remark)

Old 12-07-2008, 08:28 AM

3,508 posts, read 8,395,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryB View Post
Biden plans to limit role of veep
Is he also willing to take a cut in pay? Shouldn't the PEOPLE of the United States determine what his role should be and not him choosing for himself? Just a thought.
Cheney played a much larger roll as VP than the rest in history. The cabinet that Obama is forming is doing alot of the oversite that Cheney was doing and Biden doesn't have to be so involved.

Old 12-07-2008, 08:28 AM

4,831 posts, read 4,100,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXboomerang View Post
Biden plans to limit his role because he's booked 8 hours a day through 2012 at a dentist in DC to keep his blinding smile polished up.

He will be working on improving the look of the hair plugs too I hear.

Old 12-07-2008, 08:33 AM
LML

7,077 posts, read 5,164,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccersupporter View Post
He will be working on improving the look of the hair plugs too I hear.

Well, since to some, his hair situation is more important that his following the constitution, it explains how Bush/Cheney were elected twice.

Old 12-07-2008, 08:45 AM

21,002 posts, read 11,660,734 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LML View Post
Well, since to some, his hair situation is more important that his following the constitution, it explains how Bush/Cheney were elected twice.
Good one! but "they" won't even understand it! You know repubs place great emphasis on looks over substance.

Old 12-07-2008, 09:37 AM

4,689 posts, read 4,551,140 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
Good one! but "they" won't even understand it! You know repubs place great emphasis on looks over substance.
A certain republican VP candidate comes to mind. LOL.

Old 12-07-2008, 03:30 PM

7,311 posts, read 11,197,626 times
I figured all along you wouldn't be seeing much of Biden after the election. Obama is far too smart to let that loud mouthed fool out of the closet where people could see and hear him...
BO used him for the experience he was supposed to have. Now that he got elected, he will be hiding Biden completely out of site.
I'm sure any decision Biden made about being low key was made by BO... Shut that fool up...!

Old 12-07-2008, 03:32 PM

7,311 posts, read 11,197,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
The ONLY thing these two have in common is that they're female......I don't get your question?
You are assuming an awful lot saying Hildabeast is female.....

Old 12-07-2008, 03:33 PM

2,016 posts, read 3,518,566 times
Phew, the old man ain't going to put his foot in his mouth again, I'm glad he finally learned his lesson, let the young eloquent Black man do all the talking.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections