Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-18-2008, 01:35 PM

1,830 posts, read 5,349,571 times

Advertisements

Kootr, maybe your ace private investigator Baro can explain why he didn't report what the other adults listed as living at 6075 Kalanianaole Hwy had to say about this. ( Miyoko Arakaki, Shawn Kaya, Staci Okabayashi and Brian E Okabayashi) Maybe because they didn't say what he wanted them to say?

While he's at it, maybe he can explain Beatrice's age being listed as 41, and as having previously resided in Los Angeles. No wonder she doesn't remember Obama. LOL. Looks like the wingnuts forgot to vet their "source."
I can't link you to the info on my paid membership sites, but here are 2 reputable free search sites listing Ms. Arakaki:

MelissaData.com | People Summary

Veromi.net | People Summary

One last tidbit:
City and County of Honolulu Public Access (http://www.honolulupropertytax.com/Datalets.asp?mnu=PSearch&submnu=Profile&pin=380030 140000&tp=4&cp=3 - broken link)
I didn't mention Charles S Arakaki as a resident because he's deceased, but it appears Charles was married to Miyoko, so Beatrice is probably their child.

Oh, look, Charles and Miyoko bought the property in 1978. Hawaii Bureau of Conveyances Public Search#

*tsk* and I didn't have to travel to Hawaii on your donations to reveal the true fraud in this latest case.

Saying the Obamas didn't live at that address simply because an incompetent PI didn't find proof they did, is the same twisted logic as saying: "Since I found no proof Kootr didn't murder his grandmother, Kootr must have murdered his grandmother."

Last edited by hcgCali; 12-18-2008 at 02:42 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-18-2008, 02:36 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,729,686 times
I voted once. I tried to vote a second time through a different server we have, but I couldn't. However, when I get to work tomorrow, I'll try to vote on their computers.

Old 12-18-2008, 10:10 PM

2,953 posts, read 5,294,402 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kootr View Post
Sorry, but voters can only vote once per IP address!
If your internet provider assigns you a dynamic IP address, you can usually just go type "ipconfig /renew" at the command prompt an get a new IP, then you can vote again.

Or if you use a Sprint card, you can change your IP easiliy as many times as you wish. If I cared enough about this completely useless poll, I could write a VB script that would allow me to cast a vote every few seconds by constantly modifiing my IP address.

Why do you think so many services now force you to retype a distorted word they present you in order to gain access? Because people were using this simple method to buy tickets on ticketmaster and flood ebay with last minute bids.

Last edited by GWhopper; 12-18-2008 at 11:34 PM..

Old 12-18-2008, 10:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by normie View Post
Join the crowd. I used to be republican, too.

I owned a business and for a long time the GOP was the place to be if you were a business owner. Hard to believe now, but in my 20s my husband and I were both very active in the Young Republicans.

Then the GOP changed. The people I met rarely talked about small government anymore--in fact, the opposite was happening. They seemed obsessed with controlling people using fear. The increasing focus on abortion, smear tactics, and emotional extremes turned me off. Rovian philosophy and other such ploys have driven many people away from the GOP.

Finally, I'd had enough and I switched parties. But not everything changed--I'm still conservative. Many democrats are.
Normie,
I haven't quite made the change yet, but think that is where I am headed. I voted Dem for president the first time this year. I consider myself more of a fiscal republican, not a social one. This last election really impacted me. When I saw all those crazy allegations that Obama was a friend of terrorists, a Marxist, a Muslim radical, or even the anti-Christ, and realized that the Republican party was pandering to the people tht espoused this crap, as opposed to the members of the party that wanted to find rational conservative solutions to the pressing issues of today, I began to realize this currently may no longer be my party.

Old 12-19-2008, 08:42 PM

260 posts, read 656,733 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GWhopper View Post
OUR President-Elect has to solve the collapsing economy crisis, two wars in Iraq and Afganistan, the fact that our international allies now hate us, and the fact that China is hacking into our most sensitve Government and Commercial computer systems. He does not have to waste the time to address right-wing nut-jobs like you on crap like this especially when the Supreme Court of the land has already rejected these cases. Please, with all due respect, GET OVER IT!!!
Waste time?! How long would it take to show one $10 piece of paper? The only thing that makes sense to me as to why that is, is that there is no birth cert.

What Obama has done to arouse my suspicion, where there was none before, is that he has spent close to one million dollars fighting the lawsuits demanding proof of being NBC.

Now which is wasting more time? Why won't he do this one simple, inexpensive act?

Again, I will restate: It shouldn't be a question of whether or not the citizens are right in asking, the question should be whether or not Obama is right in not proving beyond a doubt he is qualified to be our president.

It doesn't matter now who originally asked the question or why, It has been asked. The point is that he is putting in time and money for his song and dance. And no, I am not a McCain/Palin voter as was insinuated elsewhere.

And for the record, I was on your side, GWhopper until I did research on this.

Last edited by YellowHorse; 12-19-2008 at 08:44 PM.. Reason: spelling error

Old 12-19-2008, 09:09 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,729,686 times
^^^Oh, for Pete's sake. He has released his birth certificate; it has been verified by the Hawaii Dept of Health; the governor of Hawaii says it is genuine. But oh, all these people are lying, right?

Old 12-19-2008, 09:09 PM

3,463 posts, read 7,305,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowHorse View Post
Waste time?! How long would it take to show one $10 piece of paper? The only thing that makes sense to me as to why that is, is that there is no birth cert.

What Obama has done to arouse my suspicion, where there was none before, is that he has spent close to one million dollars fighting the lawsuits demanding proof of being NBC.

Now which is wasting more time? Why won't he do this one simple, inexpensive act?

Again, I will restate: It shouldn't be a question of whether or not the citizens are right in asking, the question should be whether or not Obama is right in not proving beyond a doubt he is qualified to be our president.

It doesn't matter now who originally asked the question or why, It has been asked. The point is that he is putting in time and money for his song and dance. And no, I am not a McCain/Palin voter as was insinuated elsewhere.

Many people are starting to find out about this. It's just a shame that the media isn't reporting about it...because it IS news.

Old 12-19-2008, 10:13 PM

31,387 posts, read 37,040,586 times
Quote:
What a joke! Research, how did you do that?

Old 12-19-2008, 10:36 PM

31,767 posts, read 28,813,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
What a joke! Research, how did you do that?
Likely, listening to Limbaugh, Hannity or one of those kind.

Old 12-19-2008, 11:34 PM

Quote:

So I did some surfing on the internet to find credible stories where his camp has "spent millions of dollars" fighting the lawsuits regarding his citizenship and can't find a single credible source documenting where they have spent a single dime in his defense. Sure, I find several references "that's he's spent millions" on anti-Obama forums and right-leaning websites, but none of them name a single credible source, most offer no source at all for this statement. It seems they just copied it from somewhere else. Viral allegations are not facts at all. In fact, he is not even named as a direct defendant in most if not all these lawsuits, its usually some high ranking state official like the Secretry of State for New Jersey in Donofrio vs. Wells. So it is the state offices named as Defendants in these cases that are having to spend the money defending themselves, not the Obama campaign. Let me state this another way: state officials are having to spend our tax dollars to defend themselves from these frivilous lawsuits.

And each of these cases being brought up are based on wildly different arguments. Some say he isn't a citizen because he had dual citizenship at the time of his birth, others say the birth certificate was fake, others say a certificate of live birth doesn't constitute citizenship, the list goes on. If there was a legitimate reason behind all this, then I would think there would be a consistency behind all these lawsuits and each individual case would focus on it, but instead each one is based on one wild accusation or another or an arcane and false reading the law itself regard citizenship.

And his lawyers aren't winning these cases at trial, its the courts themselves that are dismissing them because in EACH AND EVERY CASE SO FAR they have found no merit to continue hearing them.

Snopes, the urban legend site, I think sums it up best:
snopes.com: Barack Obama Birth Certificate

Unfortunately, anytime any news source or website publishes any information that contradicts the ditto heads, World News Daily, or Hannity, then that source is clearly a member of the liberal media elite conspiracy against the "Real Americans".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections