U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 12-12-2008, 01:17 PM
LML

7,077 posts, read 5,192,623 times
"Regardless of the Earth's actual shape, local regions of its surface can be considered approximately flat for many purposes."http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flat_Earth

Further proof of the earth's flatness. I bet those kool-aid drinkers who have swallowed the myth of the spherical earth are getting scared now. Bet they wish they'd never voted for Obama...the believer of the spherical earth.
Quick reply to this message

Old 12-12-2008, 01:22 PM

3,811 posts, read 2,875,098 times
When I woke up this morning the world was flat as it was last night. I don't believe that our Messiah President- elect Obama actually believes the world is round. From his HIGH station in life, sitting on his fluffy cloud of laurels, he can see the world is flat.

It is the flatness of the world that makes him a 'natural born citizen' afterall. Let me explain,
If the world were round, Kenya (?? sorry I forget where he was really born) would be really, really far away from the United States of America. But, the world is flat which brings ?Kenya? into the borders of the US of A. He's a natural born citizen.

He has stated that the world is round as a political ploy to bring in the votes. Unfortunately, there are more non-believers than believers. At the meeting he had in the Oval Office (while Bush was on vacation) in early 2008 with his advisers, Ayers/Reszko/Auchi/Wright/Blagojevich,et al, one of the points they wanted Obama to stress is that the world is round. The Kool-aid drinkers will then respond overwhelmingly. That small point will make him President of These United States. Once in office, with the ongoing chant "The world is round. The world is round." and the vision of a round earth circling the sun ('..circling the sun', ROTFLMAO) the Kool-aid drinkers won't bat an eye when he declares himself Omnificent President of these United States of America For Life!!!!

Old 12-12-2008, 01:25 PM

35,000 posts, read 22,282,433 times
And then we can push them all off the side, ROTFLMAO.

Old 12-12-2008, 01:31 PM
LML

7,077 posts, read 5,192,623 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siouxcia View Post
When I woke up this morning the world was flat as it was last night. I don't believe that our Messiah President- elect Obama actually believes the world is round. From his HIGH station in life, sitting on his fluffy cloud of laurels, he can see the world is flat.

It is the flatness of the world that makes him a 'natural born citizen' afterall. Let me explain,
If the world were round, Kenya (?? sorry I forget where he was really born) would be really, really far away from the United States of America. But, the world is flat which brings ?Kenya? into the borders of the US of A. He's a natural born citizen.

He has stated that the world is round as a political ploy to bring in the votes. Unfortunately, there are more non-believers than believers. At the meeting he had in the Oval Office (while Bush was on vacation) in early 2008 with his advisers, Ayers/Reszko/Auchi/Wright/Blagojevich,et al, one of the points they wanted Obama to stress is that the world is round. The Kool-aid drinkers will then respond overwhelmingly. That small point will make him President of These United States. Once in office, with the ongoing chant "The world is round. The world is round." and the vision of a round earth circling the sun ('..circling the sun', ROTFLMAO) the Kool-aid drinkers won't bat an eye when he declares himself Omnificent President of these United States of America For Life!!!!
Further proof that the Earth is flat.....Sara Palin can see Kenya from her back porch. She SAW Obama being born there and blew the whistle.

Old 12-12-2008, 01:34 PM

4,629 posts, read 6,029,058 times
This is hilarious. Good job normie!-

Old 12-12-2008, 01:46 PM

3,811 posts, read 2,875,098 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LML View Post
Further proof that the Earth is flat.....Sara Palin can see Kenya from her back porch. She SAW Obama being born there and blew the whistle.
True, very, very true EXCEPT she mistook Australia (which can be seen from her back porch) for Kenya. She believes Kenya is a continent off the coast of Kansas which is NOT a part of the United States of America. They seceded from these United States back in 1939 and are now a continent in Munchkin Land.

Old 12-12-2008, 01:49 PM

15,402 posts, read 17,432,140 times
Well, I can see none of you koolaid drinkin' messiah worshipping Obamatrons have been able to defend this round-world theory! I'll give you one more chance. Speak now or it forever proves the Earth is flat!

Old 12-12-2008, 01:50 PM

<crickets>
<crickets>
<crickets>

Old 12-12-2008, 01:51 PM

1,077 posts, read 1,031,542 times
Actually....the world IS pear shaped....but only a TRUE navigator would know that.....

Old 12-12-2008, 01:53 PM

Well there ya have it, we have irrefutable proof that the electors will never vote for Obama on Monday. I gave you Obamatrons a whole four minutes to reply, and you just let the crickets sing. Obviously you had nothing to say for yourselves. Case closed!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections