U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Unread 12-12-2008, 04:08 PM

15,435 posts, read 13,979,484 times
This is my favorite question:

Quote:
"I'm saving myslef for maragie, Is Obama going to make me have sex with my girlfriend and smoke marniguana and cigarittes before I'm old enough? - Jonathan Westfalls, Age 45, Liberty University School of Advanced Baptist Learnings
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Unread 12-12-2008, 05:14 PM

2,267 posts, read 3,487,576 times
Stop the World, I want to Get Off?

Unread 12-12-2008, 07:30 PM

1,519 posts, read 1,216,375 times
normie:

the only thing that's flat, might I add also warped is the minds of many republicans....that is, in part, why they took a beating on Nov. 4th....Nah that's too generous....their brains are more than flat -- they are quite useless....all ya gotta do to see that is ummm visit this forum...

Unread 12-12-2008, 07:32 PM

1,519 posts, read 1,216,375 times
Oh and by the way, just like the world is flat, i suppose Obama isn't bi-racial either...

Unread 12-12-2008, 07:47 PM

22,503 posts, read 17,022,883 times
If the world is flat where does Santa live?

Unread 12-12-2008, 07:56 PM
LML

7,039 posts, read 4,845,545 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TuborgP View Post
If the world is flat where does Santa live?
In a gingerbread house on my dining room table.

Unread 12-12-2008, 08:16 PM

502 posts, read 504,409 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilypad View Post
No, I'll be doing the Toilet Bowl Grab....
Oh come on, why with proper diet and regular exercise you can loose weight the right way without having to barf up your lunch.

Unread 12-13-2008, 01:15 AM

11,287 posts, read 7,118,215 times
The liberal lie about the earth being round is part of the Amish Liberation Front's core values and teachings. Their radical wing of that party, led by Samuel Stoltzfus, was rumored to have close ties to Obama and most certainly played a role in shaping his ideology. I also heard something very big is about to break regarding their relationship, quite possibley tomorrow. If it turns out to be what my friend says it is, Obama is finished!

Unread 12-13-2008, 05:09 AM

8,361 posts, read 4,026,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLCPUNK View Post
The liberal lie about the earth being round is part of the Amish Liberation Front's core values and teachings. Their radical wing of that party, led by Samuel Stoltzfus, was rumored to have close ties to Obama and most certainly played a role in shaping his ideology. I also heard something very big is about to break regarding their relationship, quite possibley tomorrow. If it turns out to be what my friend says it is, Obama is finished!
Does this mean that after Monday Obama will announce that his first act as President will be to outlaw automobile ownership and everyone will be required to purchase a horse and buggy?

Damn. I thought he wanted to take our guns first. And I was just getting used to having to buy a new TV, and now this. Maybe I should have voted for Palin... McCain. I meant McCain.

Last edited by cuebald; 12-13-2008 at 06:43 AM..

Unread 12-13-2008, 06:58 AM

15,402 posts, read 16,371,669 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
Does this mean that after Monday Obama will announce that his first act as President will be to outlaw automobile ownership and everyone will be required to purchase a horse and buggy?
Well, of course--and don't let those Round Earth koolaid drinkers tell you otherwise. Obama's plan is to make everyone buy a horse and buggy, so the price of gasoline will remain low. That's his economic plan too--the stimulus checks come with a requirement to spend them on horse buying and barn building.

GM will go out of business. Growing oats to feed all thoses horses will become the main industry... Obama will demand that Bartlett's Quotation's be rewritten to say "What's good for General Mills is what's good for the country..."

But, of course, we will never see this happen since Obama won't be elected on Monday. He won't, he won't, he won't, he won't, he won't! It can't happen as I've proved already. The supreme court's gonna stop it, you'll see. And if you try to tell me differently I'll just put my fingers in my ears and sing lalalala.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $74,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections