Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-12-2008, 11:37 AM

7,138 posts, read 14,638,103 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by normie View Post
Bravo, and glad to hear you'll be joining in on the dancing. Like you point out, why not?

I'm still determined to go downtown if my doctor says it's ok. So there may not be enough room for me to do the Electric Messiah Slide. I'll just be doing the Metro Cram and the National Mall Shuffle.

No, I'll be doing the Toilet Bowl Grab....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-12-2008, 12:35 PM

3,413 posts, read 8,837,146 times
Luckily I have been hypnotized from watching Obama's speeches on TV so I believe everything he says.

And if my "Messiah" the President Elect Obama says the world is round and there are other Planets in our solar system, then doggone it, I believe him.

Old 12-12-2008, 12:49 PM
LML

7,100 posts, read 9,110,516 times
The Flat Earth Society -- Home
Mission Statement-
Background information on the Flat Earth Society
The Flat Earth Society's purpose - why we do what we do
Why a Flat Earth?
Why we don't believe the world is round
Scientific data and measurements backing up our claims
Fighting the "Evidence"-
Dispelling common myths about "proof" regarding round earth theory
Uncovering the conspiracy to withold the truth from the public
Current Events-
What the Flat Earth Society is doing
What you can do to help out in your own community

Here is further proof that the earth is flat. It is on the internet so that PROVES that the earth is flat.

Old 12-12-2008, 12:55 PM

15,402 posts, read 28,946,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilypad View Post
No, I'll be doing the Toilet Bowl Grab....
The national mall version of that is a line dance, I hear. A very long line....

Old 12-12-2008, 12:56 PM

2,016 posts, read 5,582,776 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilypad View Post
It's probably all Bush's fault anyway, he made the world flat, but all will be well when he is gone. Everything will fall into place, no more wars, conflicts or chaos once Obama takes the reigns. All will prosper and live long. Utopia is near, my friends, we just have to sit and wait for the "miracle" to happen.
Bush was just the filling, Obama will be the cherry on top of the whip cream. Destruction and corruption form a delicious bipartisanship.

Old 12-12-2008, 12:58 PM

11,135 posts, read 14,191,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LML View Post
The Flat Earth Society -- Home
Mission Statement-
Background information on the Flat Earth Society
The Flat Earth Society's purpose - why we do what we do
Why a Flat Earth?
Why we don't believe the world is round
Scientific data and measurements backing up our claims
Fighting the "Evidence"-
Dispelling common myths about "proof" regarding round earth theory
Uncovering the conspiracy to withold the truth from the public
Current Events-
What the Flat Earth Society is doing
What you can do to help out in your own community

Here is further proof that the earth is flat. It is on the internet so that PROVES that the earth is flat.
HA HA, I almost forgot about these folks. Isn't there another group called the Hollow Earth Society?

Well if it is on the internet then it must be true!

Old 12-12-2008, 01:00 PM

11,135 posts, read 14,191,949 times
For those inclined to enjoy political satire, you may enjoy this Onion like site that happens to be one of my favorites.

Ironic Times - December 8, 2008

Old 12-12-2008, 01:03 PM
LML

Quote:
Originally Posted by RangerDuke08 View Post
Bush was just the filling, Obama will be the cherry on top of the whip cream. Destruction and corruption form a delicious bipartisanship.

Both parties are part of the conspiracy to prevent the truth of the earth being flat from becoming known. But the truth will prevail. When we contact Berg and convince him to file a case before the SC that will prevent the public schools from continuing to indoctrinate our youth with the myth of the spherical Earth, all will have to believe and then BOTH the Republican and Democratic parties will fall.

Old 12-12-2008, 01:05 PM
LML

Quote:
Originally Posted by TnHilltopper View Post
For those inclined to enjoy political satire, you may enjoy this Onion like site that happens to be one of my favorites.

Ironic Times - December 8, 2008
I especially enjoyed this one:

Obama Says He'll Invite Artists, Poets, Scientists to White House
Or at least remove them from terrorist list.

Old 12-12-2008, 01:14 PM

15,402 posts, read 28,946,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LML View Post
When we contact Berg and convince him to file a case before the SC that will prevent the public schools from continuing to indoctrinate our youth with the myth of the spherical Earth.
LOL, that's right--Berg will prove it! He's done so well with these anti-Obama cases so far...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections