Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-12-2008, 09:29 AM

15,402 posts, read 28,944,197 times

Advertisements

I'm shocked. I just found out Obama thinks the world is ROUND when obviously anybody who can SEE knows that it is FLAT!!!!. Well, that's the final straw, and obviously the end of this nightmare of having Obama think he could ever be our POTUS.

It's obvious that if Obama doesn't know the world is flat he doesn't have common sense, and that PROVES electors will not vote for him on Monday. They won't, they won't, they won't, they won't, they won't! Obama will never be president.

I dare ya--prove I'm wrong!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-12-2008, 09:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by normie View Post
Remember:

1) If you try to claim that I'm being silly or I don't make sense that just proves I'm right. Because you wouldn't be responding to something unless there was some truth to it! If something was truly idiotic, you'd just ignore it.

2) If you ignore this thread, that just proves I'm right. If you don't respond to be, well obviously you are avoiding the subject because you know I'm right. And obviously you have something to hide!

3) If you laugh at this thread, that just proves I'm right. Jokes just prove that your side is really running scared now! What are you so scared of!

4) If you post a logical rebuttal that just proves I'm right. You're obviously angry and trying too hard which just proves you've drunk the koolaid. Just wait, you will see and the whole world will see that you are wrong. Wrong, I tell you. Wrong!

5) If you merely post a smiley, that just proves I'm right. Cat got your tongue! Nothing to say because you know you're wrong!

Nothing you can say will convince me, the world is flat and anyone with eyes can see this is true. So that proves Obama will not be elected on Monday.

Old 12-12-2008, 09:40 AM

20,460 posts, read 26,326,009 times
Quote:
Remember:

1) If you try to claim that I'm being silly or I don't make sense that just proves I'm right. Because you wouldn't be responding to something unless there was some truth to it! If something was truly idiotic, you'd just ignore it.

2) If you ignore this thread, that just proves I'm right. Obviously you are avoiding the subject because you have something to hide!

3) If you laugh at this thread, that just proves I'm right. Jokes just prove that your side is really running scared now! What are you so scared of!

4) If you post a logical rebuttal that just proves I'm right. You're obviously angry and trying too hard which just proves you've drunk the koolaid. Just wait, you will see and the whole world will see that you are wrong. Wrong, I tell you. Wrong!

5) If you merely post a smiley, that just proves I'm right. Cat got your tongue! Nothing to say because you know you're wrong!
Oh my Gawd!
You got me!
I'm helpless in the face of your superior logic and unbeatable arguments.

Ken

Old 12-12-2008, 09:59 AM

11,135 posts, read 14,190,876 times
Quote:
I'm shocked. I just found out Obama thinks the world is ROUND when obviously anybody who can SEE knows that it is FLAT!!!!. Well, that's the final straw, and obviously the end of this nightmare of having Obama think he could ever be our POTUS.

It's obvious that if Obama doesn't know the world is flat he doesn't have common sense, and that PROVES electors will not vote for him on Monday. They won't, they won't, they won't, they won't, they won't! Obama will never be president.

Hey, I agree with you, I guess that makes me a "neocon". So can we just move on now and go democratize some nation most can't pronounce. I'll bring the ammunition!

Old 12-12-2008, 10:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TnHilltopper View Post
Hey, I agree with you, I guess that makes me a "neocon". So can we just move on now and go democratize some nation most can't pronounce. I'll bring the ammunition!
LOL, hey it sounds like as good a reason to declare war as any of the others I've heard lately... Oh excuse me I meant to say "to declare democratization"...

Old 12-12-2008, 10:18 AM

4,105 posts, read 8,288,273 times
Quote:

But did you get this info from the MSM or a reputable source like redstate.com?

Old 12-12-2008, 10:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TnHilltopper View Post
Hey, I agree with you, I guess that makes me a "neocon".
LOL, I know what you mean. I'm just not that easy to label, I guess, because my various responses to situations have put me in all sorts of categories. I don't think I've sided with the really hawkish viewpoints yet, but I've been lumped with everyone else at one time or another.

Old 12-12-2008, 10:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brattpowered View Post
But did you get this info from the MSM or a reputable source like redstate.com?
The MSM? Are you kidding, they're all manipulated. If you hear something on the MSM that proves it's a lie. I haven't read one word on the MSM about the world being flat and why do you think they're ignoring this big story? Why? Why? Because they know it's the truth!

No, the only place that dares to speak the truth about the world being flat is a blog. The cheap-looking amateur sites--those are the ones to trust because you know they haven't been bought and paid by all those koolaid drinkers. And if you can't believe stuff you read in a blog, well, what can you believe?

Old 12-12-2008, 10:27 AM

11,135 posts, read 14,190,876 times
Well I have read A LOT of posts on this forum whether I wished to or not and I can't help but pass up a good laugh when I see threads along the lines of, "Do you still beat your wife" type presentation. Heck, I've been called just about everything unholy, from left to right, to whatever your imagination can conjure.

Got to love politics because while it is everything to everyone, most come to share their differences, which also happens to be the biggest thing people complain about. Can't get this kind of fun from a TV.

Old 12-12-2008, 10:28 AM

7,138 posts, read 14,636,912 times
Quote:

It's probably all Bush's fault anyway, he made the world flat, but all will be well when he is gone. Everything will fall into place, no more wars, conflicts or chaos once Obama takes the reigns. All will prosper and live long. Utopia is near, my friends, we just have to sit and wait for the "miracle" to happen.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections