U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Who hates America most, in your opinion?
Liberals 33 48.53%
Muslim radicals 31 45.59%
Putin 7 10.29%
Michael Moore 11 16.18%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 68. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-15-2008, 05:02 PM

2,150 posts, read 2,308,801 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by skootr View Post
I don't care what liberals think. It matters not a bit, for they are haters.
Another reason I don't care is they are not formidable opponents.
Maybe some should try fighting for what they believe in.
Just maybe, I would have a little respect if I saw some action instead of crying.
Only conservatives stand up for what is right in this country.
Knowing that it won't happen gives me great comfort, though.
I can't wait to see Obama's presidency taken away because of this birth issue.
Never will we allow a foreign born leader.
Get ready for President McCain.
!
!
!
skootr,

Why don't you just admit what everyone knows... you are Kootr using a 2nd sign in name
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-15-2008, 05:09 PM

20,900 posts, read 39,168,910 times
Why didn't the OP just start a thread called Liberals Hate America and then post his rants and nonsensical ravings.

Old 12-15-2008, 05:12 PM

2,150 posts, read 2,308,801 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike from back east View Post
Why didn't the OP just start a thread called Liberals Hate America and then post his rants and nonsensical ravings.
Well, I guess because he's suffering from a split personality and is having trouble just keeping his own life straight... or maybe it's a Dr. Jeckyl/Mr. Hyde complex....

Can't figure out which is Mr. Hyde... Kootr or skootr...

Old 12-15-2008, 05:19 PM

3,288 posts, read 3,976,189 times
Barack HUSSEIN Obama hates America the most. {s}kootr can you please confirm this? Perhaps with evidence from the Hannity forums as it is a bastion of truth.

Old 12-15-2008, 05:51 PM

20,900 posts, read 39,168,910 times
Seems to me the people who hate America the most are the people who damage it the most:

- Wall Streeters; the greedy liars who've wrecked our economy and ruined our reputation in worldwide financial markets

- Neo-cons; who have devastated our Constitution, habeas corpus, privacy and taken us into a totally bogus war

- Bigots; who don't understand that part of the Constitution about "that all men are created EQUAL"

- Lobbyists; those who rape the U.S. Treasury and taxpayers with endless loopholes they bribe Congress to implement.

These groups are so cynical about our nation as to make me sick. They wave the flag as long as it suits their evil aims. These are the real villains who are wrecking our nation. The TRILLION$ in financial wreckage we've seen, and will see in the next 3 years due to the greed of Wall Streeters, is so far beyond anything that Osama Bin Laden could ever have dreamed up with his idiot kids wearing suicide vests. Wall Street and Lobbyists are our own uniquely American suicide vests. Economics and fiscal irresponsibility are FAR deadlier than bullets.

This poll is a joke. Draw your own conclusions about it's author.

Old 12-15-2008, 06:40 PM

29,774 posts, read 34,856,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetclimber View Post
Members of the Bill Ayers fanclub like yourself hate America the most
Bill Ayers rocks and is core to much of our history in the 60's and 70's. He stood up for what was right against those who were wrong and that is commendable.

Old 12-15-2008, 06:42 PM

29,774 posts, read 34,856,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skootr View Post
I don't care what liberals think. It matters not a bit, for they are haters.
Another reason I don't care is they are not formidable opponents.
Maybe some should try fighting for what they believe in.
Just maybe, I would have a little respect if I saw some action instead of crying.
Only conservatives stand up for what is right in this country.
Knowing that it won't happen gives me great comfort, though.
I can't wait to see Obama's presidency taken away because of this birth issue.
Never will we allow a foreign born leader.
Get ready for President McCain.
!
!
!
Yes Bill Ayers stood up for what is right in this country. He took action to preserve our principles in the world.
And he did fight the way you wanted him to.

Old 12-15-2008, 06:43 PM

1,229 posts, read 2,981,876 times
People who start dumba$$ polls like this one . . .

Old 12-15-2008, 06:43 PM

404 posts, read 499,699 times
The yo yo's that voted for Obama

Old 12-15-2008, 07:01 PM

16,248 posts, read 21,315,660 times
GW Bush since he has pretty much destroyed it!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections