Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Who hates America most, in your opinion?
Liberals 33 48.53%
Muslim radicals 31 45.59%
Putin 7 10.29%
Michael Moore 11 16.18%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 68. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-16-2008, 11:03 AM

5,944 posts, read 5,581,700 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilypad View Post
OP forgot "All of the Above" option....

Time to cut back on the Haterade and get in the spirit of the season.

Happy Holidays!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-16-2008, 11:14 AM

7,138 posts, read 14,633,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wade52 View Post
Time to cut back on the Haterade and get in the spirit of the season.

Happy Holidays!

Not familiar with all the urban dictionary terms.

Old 12-16-2008, 07:35 PM

1,992 posts, read 4,145,451 times
I don't care what liberals think. It matters not a bit, for they are haters.

Another reason I don't care is they are not formidable opponents.
Maybe some should try fighting for what they believe in.

Just maybe, I would have a little respect if I saw some action instead of
Only conservatives stand up for what is right in this country.
Knowing that it won't happen gives me great comfort, though.
I can't wait to see Obama's presidency taken away because of this birth i
Never will we allow a foreign born leader.
Get ready for President McCain.
!
!
![/quote]

Oh, Skootr, you had us all going. I am going back over all of your posts. You are a closet liberal, aren't you?

Old 12-16-2008, 10:36 PM

57 posts, read 162,170 times
Default Don't diss Hannity

He is a great American hero!

UOTE=DrJoey;6571078]Hannity fanboys[/quote]

Old 12-16-2008, 10:50 PM

1,175 posts, read 1,785,187 times
America loves to hate itself....as always....

Old 12-16-2008, 11:10 PM

2,311 posts, read 2,828,119 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetclimber View Post
No, I think that "person" Dr Joey above hates America the most
Nice. In one sentence I got stripped of my humanity and also given the title of who hates America most. I tip my hat to your keen observational and assessment skills.

BTW, as much as you stick up for your messiah with the salt & pepper hair the rest of us will still realize how much of a blowhard he is.

Old 12-17-2008, 12:19 AM

2,953 posts, read 5,292,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skootr View Post
I can't wait to see Obama's presidency taken away because of this birth issue.
Never will we allow a foreign born leader.
Get ready for President McCain.
!
!
!
Clearly, that's not going to happen. Give it up, Pal. The people of this nation are evolving, moving forward. People like you have to either "be like an old dog and learn new tricks" or be forgotten by history. The time for your way of thinking is gone. It will never come back. And as much as you rant, and as much as these juvenile accusations of "birth issues" are raised and rejected by the highest court of the land, all that you do diminishes yourself and your position in the national debate.

Old 12-17-2008, 04:37 AM

1,992 posts, read 4,145,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GWhopper View Post
Clearly, that's not going to happen. Give it up, Pal. The people of this nation are evolving, moving forward. People like you have to either "be like an old dog and learn new tricks" or be forgotten by history. The time for your way of thinking is gone. It will never come back. And as much as you rant, and as much as these juvenile accusations of "birth issues" are raised and rejected by the highest court of the land, all that you do diminishes yourself and your position in the national debate.
Please note the hidden messages on many of Skootr's posts. Reading down the left on this one, you will read, "I am joking." Other of his messaages read, "I am a parody", and I can't think of the others right now. He is probably one of us.

Old 12-17-2008, 05:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesAbilene View Post
Please note the hidden messages on many of Skootr's posts. Reading down the left on this one, you will read, "I am joking." Other of his messaages read, "I am a parody", and I can't think of the others right now. He is probably one of us.
Are you stripping me of my "who hates America most" title and acknowledging me as a human? If so, I am slightly disappointed.

Old 12-17-2008, 05:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesAbilene View Post
BTW, from your comments you're obviously Michael Moore.

America hater!!!!11!!!
Move to Cuba!!!1111!!!!!11!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections