Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-18-2008, 10:32 AM

167 posts, read 453,293 times

Advertisements

I did not vote for Bush. He never was my President. Although, Congress also is to blame for this mess, I still point my finger at Bush & Cheney, the evil doers.

Our economy started tanking back in 2001 and Bush sends out $$$ ..economic package, meanwhile he is traveling around the world promoting FREE TRADE and millions of jobs being outsouced to India, Phillipines, etc.

ENRON, goes down due to fraud and Bush promises he will never allow that type of incident to happen again and he will keep a eye on Walstreet.

911 happens..so much controversy into the investigation that took place.
Bush and Cheney, the dreammachines, dreamed of this conspiracy of WMD in Iraq and our stupid Congress believed it, disallowing the inspectors reports.

Pharmaceutical companies crying to Bush they are not making money due to the fact that Mexico and Canada are selling medicine at reduced rates, so they are losing out in revenue. One border Mexico town along California border, you cannot find American made pharmaceutical drugs, they are all made in Mexico. Thank Bush for this.

US invaded Iraq. No WMD were found. The country is no mayhem. 60,000.00 people have been physically and mentally displaced. Over 4 thousand American soldiers have been killed tens of thousands of innocent Iraqi people are dead now.

Katrina was handled poorly and still is.

This country is going into the worse recesssion and maybe a Depression due to Bush policies or lack thereof.

I hope the newsmedia leaves Bush alone after he leaves office.

Bush legacy will be he will be the WORST President in the history of the United States.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-18-2008, 10:51 AM

2,260 posts, read 3,880,656 times
Gas at the pump is $1.45 a gal,

As we speak hes stepping in to help Autoworkers

Spent more fighting malaria and aids in Africa than all previous admins combined

No terrorist attacks on US soil since 911 was handed to him by Clinton

Represented his constituents best interests at every turn which is why we elected him. (you may not like it but thats tough)

jobs (including mine) were heading out the door when dubya was in high school. Blame the democratic politicans who turned their back on constituents.

The economy was in recession when Bush took office. The seeds for the current crisis were planted back in the 70s when dems pushed for the CRA.

Iraq didnt happen in a vaccuum. Our entry into that conflict was a result of saddam attacking our ally, Kuwait. Congress gave Bush the power so if you think it was wrong blame them

The Phameceutical package passed by Bush saved my dying mother tens of thousands of dollars which she was able to leave to her children untaxed because of Bush.

Bush's legacy is not written yet, your biased assumptions and hatered notwithstandng

Old 12-18-2008, 11:17 AM

167 posts, read 453,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bryan61 View Post

Spent more fighting malaria and aids in Africa than all previous admins combined

Represented his constituents best interests at every turn which is why we elected him. (you may not like it but thats tough)

jobs (including mine) were heading out the door when dubya was in high school. Blame the democratic politicans who turned their back on constituents.

The economy was in recession when Bush took office. The seeds for the current crisis were planted back in the 70s when dems pushed for the CRA.

Iraq didnt happen in a vaccuum. Our entry into that conflict was a result of saddam attacking our ally, Kuwait. Congress gave Bush the power so if you think it was wrong blame them

The Phameceutical package passed by Bush saved my dying mother tens of thousands of dollars which she was able to leave to her children untaxed because of Bush.

Bush's legacy is not written yet, your biased assumptions and hatered notwithstandng
In all sincerity, I am glad to hear that there are some people who truely believe in this monster/idiot.
The reason for Gasoline so low is due to many factors but mostly I believe it is due to the poor economy worldwide, and Yes I suppose we can thank Bush for that.
White House is very close making a decision and many options, the jury is still out. White House considering orderly bankruptcy for Auto Makers.

How many terrorist attacks in the United States over the last 60 years?

More people have lost their jobs due to outsourcing than anytime in history. More people have lost their houses due to foreclosure than anytime in history. The true number of umployment is 14 percent. More towns are in trouble financially than anytime during history. Medical costs are the highest ever. Costs of college education have tripled over the last 20 years. Corruption on Walstreet is horrendous. But, there was more millionares made under Bush than any other time. Consumer debt is the highest ever in history.

Yes, I agree the pharmaceutical package under Bush, many people have benifitted from. I am glad to hear your family was one of them.

Bush and Cheney lied to Congress about Iraq and Congress was too blind and stupid and believed them.

Old 12-18-2008, 11:33 AM

2,159 posts, read 2,582,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by havasulady View Post
In all sincerity, I am glad to hear that there are some people who truely believe in this monster/idiot.
The reason for Gasoline so low is due to many factors but mostly I believe it is due to the poor economy worldwide, and Yes I suppose we can thank Bush for that.
White House is very close making a decision and many options, the jury is still out. White House considering orderly bankruptcy for Auto Makers.

How many terrorist attacks in the United States over the last 60 years?

More people have lost their jobs due to outsourcing than anytime in history. More people have lost their houses due to foreclosure than anytime in history. The true number of umployment is 14 percent. More towns are in trouble financially than anytime during history. Medical costs are the highest ever. Costs of college education have tripled over the last 20 years. Corruption on Walstreet is horrendous. But, there was more millionares made under Bush than any other time. Consumer debt is the highest ever in history.

Yes, I agree the pharmaceutical package under Bush, many people have benifitted from. I am glad to hear your family was one of them.

Bush and Cheney lied to Congress about Iraq and Congress was too blind and stupid and believed them.
You bring out excellent points - too bad the Repugs can't read - or can't understand - or both...

Gas is only cheap now because there is a severe worldwide recession (and a potential mini-depression) thanks to the horrible leadership and economic and regulatory atmosphere that Bush created...

Yes - outsourcing and foreclosures have SKYROCKTED under Bush and the Republicans...

And Wall Street was allowed to run wild under the No Business Regulation policies and appointments of Dubya...

I think Bush's legacy was framed very nicely during his press conference in Iraq last week - when he was almost hit by two flying shoes...

They should offer for sale a large poster of him ducking the shoe with a caption below saying 'To know him is to Hate him'...

THAT'S his legacy!!!

Old 12-18-2008, 11:42 AM

You calling my President a monster and Idiot is the same as calling me those names. If you expect me to give any of your "beliefs" consideration and civil discussion you might try a different tact.

I am also sincerely glad that the American people saw fit to set the pendulum swinging in the other direction. 4 years is all we will be all we are able to take of this clown and we will be right here to critique his incompetence. Dont be surprised when our President elect Barack Obama gets the same treatment as his predecessor

Old 12-18-2008, 11:43 AM

31,767 posts, read 28,810,847 times
- Its funny, because one of Bus's campaign points (in 2000) was that under Gore, price of oil will double from $20 to $40 (at its low point right now, it is just above $40). Its funny because how conveniently he played instilling fear against a candidate yet won't take any responsibility when it went up to $140 under him (not that I blame him for it, but he used the "logic").
- And that is largely to save his rear. He didn't do a sensible thing to stimulate the economy. And now is hoping that he leaves with only a recession (like most republican presidents have).
- Yeah, that is an accomplishment.
- So, who would you like to blame for 1993 bombings? Reagan? Bush Sr? And if something were to happen over next 2-3 years... Bush Jr?

The bottom line is, Al Qaeda grew under the wings of a proud Albatross that was Reagan. He turned a blind eye against Mujahideens participating in terrorism against India since the early 80s (instead, the "Afghan Freedom Fighters" got a space shuttle flight dedicated to them). This same group is part of what we know as Al Qaeda. We couldn't care less about it, until it started biting us in the rear.

- America elected him because they fell for Rovian politics, just like they did for Atwater politics for GHW Bush in 1989.

Quote:

Old 12-18-2008, 11:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbob View Post
You bring out excellent points - too bad the Repugs can't read - or can't understand - or both...

Gas is only cheap now because there is a severe worldwide recession (and a potential mini-depression) thanks to the horrible leadership and economic and regulatory atmosphere that Bush created...

wrong
Yes - outsourcing and foreclosures have SKYROCKTED under Bush and the Republicans...

Happening long before Bush was in office

And Wall Street was allowed to run wild under the No Business Regulation policies and appointments of Dubya...

Wrong. dont know what your implying here. weak argument about what I cant tell
I think Bush's legacy was framed very nicely during his press conference in Iraq last week - when he was almost hit by two flying shoes...

One of those shoes hit his press secretary and injured her. You are a barbarian like the clown who assulted our President
They should offer for sale a large poster of him ducking the shoe with a caption below saying 'To know him is to Hate him'...

THAT'S his legacy!!!

LOL, LOL, LOL you're a funny guy

Old 12-18-2008, 11:46 AM

31,767 posts, read 28,810,847 times
Quote:
Dont be surprised when our President elect Barack Obama gets the same treatment as his predecessor
To quote Ed R Murrow:

"We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. When the loyal opposition dies, I think the soul of America dies with it"

Don't oppose something because you feel the need to. Have a reason that dismisses the idea: since you did this to me, I will do it to you.

Old 12-18-2008, 11:51 AM

Turned a blind eye to the mujahhadeen LMAO. Hell I was packing and sending them night vision and making some decent money doing it. You are naive if you think our policies and alliances dont change with circumstances.

As far as oil I just filled up at $1.45

Thanx dubya

C'mon you can say it, give credit where it is due

Thank You George W Bush for looking out for America

And yes alqueda grew under Bush, In Iraq, which is a good place for them. He created a nice Honey Pot for all those terrorists keeping them occupied. He was looking out for you

thank him

Quote:
Originally Posted by EinsteinsGhost View Post
- Its funny, because one of Bus's campaign points (in 2000) was that under Gore, price of oil will double from $20 to $40 (at its low point right now, it is just above $40). Its funny because how conveniently he played instilling fear against a candidate yet won't take any responsibility when it went up to $140 under him (not that I blame him for it, but he used the "logic").
- And that is largely to save his rear. He didn't do a sensible thing to stimulate the economy. And now is hoping that he leaves with only a recession (like most republican presidents have).
- Yeah, that is an accomplishment.
- So, who would you like to blame for 1993 bombings? Reagan? Bush Sr? And if something were to happen over next 2-3 years... Bush Jr?

The bottom line is, Al Qaeda grew under the wings of a proud Albatross that was Reagan. He turned a blind eye against Mujahideens participating in terrorism against India since the early 80s (instead, the "Afghan Freedom Fighters" got a space shuttle flight dedicated to them). This same group is part of what we know as Al Qaeda. We couldn't care less about it, until it started biting us in the rear.

- America elected him because they fell for Rovian politics, just like they did for Atwater politics for GHW Bush in 1989.

Old 12-18-2008, 11:52 AM

17,764 posts, read 39,721,897 times
Wonderboy's legacy is a pair of size ten shoes being flung at his head. THAT is what will be his coda to 8 years of a pitiful symphony.

This is similar to his father's lasting legacy is him puking all over the Japanese Prime Minister.

Wonderboy I is the chucker
Wonderboy II is the chuckee
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections