U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-22-2008, 11:40 PM

7,352 posts, read 9,179,430 times

Advertisements

Geoffrey Dunn: 'Watermelon Roll': More Racism from 'Team Sarah'
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-23-2008, 01:56 AM

21,044 posts, read 19,512,504 times
What a lovely "CHRISTIAN" website....so typical and so aligned with the devil.

Old 12-23-2008, 02:01 AM

144 posts, read 126,300 times
For sure a far left site, like cnn....

Old 12-23-2008, 02:03 AM

144 posts, read 126,300 times
Delete this nonsense ASAP....
Can do the same for Obama.
But Christ anyone see one in his shorts, skinny boned pencil necked president!

Old 12-23-2008, 04:17 AM

34,990 posts, read 34,660,839 times
Why do you say that, Greenlabs? Did you read the article?

Old 12-23-2008, 06:24 AM

4,831 posts, read 6,178,629 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
Why do you say that, Greenlabs? Did you read the article?
I read the article and it sounded like sour grapes to me. I mean look at the horrible things the author said.

Nor was I surprised when I went to the site to find all sorts pro-life and anti-abortion links,

Wow what a surprise from someone that is pro-pro-life and anti-abortion.

There's also an incessant whine about the left-wing media bashing Palin, especially on the Huffington Post. Says Ronald

Well, what a surprise since this is exactly what is happening, including this Bozo.

What I find humorous is that I could not find any of the allegedly racist post claimed to be there, and in fact any of the posts in the article. Maybe they were deleted when found, maybe they don't exist, maybe the author of this Palin bashing put them there in order to have some garbage to post in their article and them they were appropriately taken down when found. Who knows the truth but blogs are blogs and you find nut cases anywhere and everywhere.

Anyways anyone with time on their hands and an extreme hate in their heart can go here and look for the racist posts on Palin's site if they want.

Blogs - Team Sarah

Old 12-23-2008, 06:44 AM

I had the time to look up tommygun and savantnoir - they're real posters. I dont see the "hate in their heart" connection - you looked for the racist posts yourself.

The posts have been removed. In the thread on TeamSarah about the Huffington Post article no one denies that these were real posts, no one is saying the HP is committing libel or defamation, and it's more than likely the author of the HP article printed out the TeamSarah posts. Someone does say, "A few, very few, Team Sarah members have not been wise in what they are writing and forget we are all represented by what is written here"

Old 12-23-2008, 06:53 AM

4,831 posts, read 6,178,629 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
I had the time to look up tommygun and savantnoir - they're real posters. I dont see the "hate in their heart" connection - you looked for the racist posts yourself.

The posts have been removed. In the thread on TeamSarah about the Huffington Post article no one denies that these were real posts, no one is saying the HP is committing libel or defamation, and it's more than likely the author of the HP article printed out the TeamSarah posts. Someone does say, "A few, very few, Team Sarah members have not been wise in what they are writing and forget we are all represented by what is written here"
It was an inflammatory, partisan article which is not unusual. I just wish this nonsense would stop on both sides. It is really getting old.

Old 12-23-2008, 06:58 AM

2,214 posts, read 1,722,138 times
I followed links and read more articles by Geoffrey Dunn.

That guy has a real obsession with Sarah Palin. Kind of a weird, perverted, stalker obsession.

Creepy.

Old 12-23-2008, 07:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccersupporter View Post
It was an inflammatory, partisan article which is not unusual. I just wish this nonsense would stop on both sides. It is really getting old.
If TeamSarah hadn't hosted the inflammatory posts in the first place, at least until the spotlight was shined on them, when they scuttled to censor themselves - there wouldnt have even been an HP article.

Why attack the messenger?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections