Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-23-2008, 01:30 PM

15,402 posts, read 28,946,617 times

Advertisements

"Scooter" Libby is not among the 19 pardons that were granted by President Bush today. Good for you GW, finally a decision from you that I applaud.

Here's the list:

http://blogs.usatoday.com/ondeadline...223pardons.pdf
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-23-2008, 01:49 PM

1,678 posts, read 2,546,159 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by normie View Post
"Scooter" Libby is not among the 19 pardons that were granted by President Bush today. Good for you GW, finally a decision from you that I applaud.

Here's the list:

Unfortunately, I didn't see Ramos and Campean on the list! This is one of the few things I fault President Bush on...otherwise, I think he has done an awesome job...especially keeping us safe since 9/11. I am proud that he is my President!!

Old 12-23-2008, 01:55 PM

3,645 posts, read 4,926,082 times
I am not proud of him as President at all. I think he did more damage to the country than he did good. I didn't think he would give the two border agents any pardon because he is all for open borders and disintrigrating the country as much as he can.

Old 12-23-2008, 02:04 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,304,341 times
Quote:

Here's the list:

But Scooter Libby was guilty of nothing! He was not the one that "outed" Valerie Plame, and every one knows it. Her own husband used to brag about his "CIA wife"

Libby should be pardoned. Sorry.

Old 12-23-2008, 02:10 PM

113 posts, read 496,244 times
Default Are you joking?

Quote:
Originally Posted by carmac View Post
Unfortunately, I didn't see Ramos and Campean on the list! This is one of the few things I fault President Bush on...otherwise, I think he has done an awesome job...especially keeping us safe since 9/11. I am proud that he is my President!!

The guy is a war criminal and should be punished as such.

Old 12-23-2008, 02:18 PM

1,319 posts, read 1,617,185 times
Quote:

Here's the list:

Why should Scooter be pardoned???

Bush already 'commuted' his sentence - and he never spent a day in jail.

What's the point of a pardon??

Old 12-23-2008, 02:19 PM

1,678 posts, read 2,546,159 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG_HRD View Post
So sorry...don' agree!

Old 12-23-2008, 02:23 PM

1,319 posts, read 1,617,185 times
Quote:
I agree - they should have been at the top of the list - they should have been pardoned over a year ago!!!

I think this is all part of Bush's plan to intimidate the Border Patrol into NOT enforcing our laws - because Bush has ALWAYS been for as much illegal Mexican immigration as possible - and he is making an example of Ramos and Campean so others don't get carried away with enforcing our laws...

Just another example of how despicable Bush is...

Old 12-23-2008, 03:04 PM

638 posts, read 1,918,325 times
Quote:

gag.. vomit.. holy crap where were you raised????

Old 12-23-2008, 03:11 PM

7,359 posts, read 10,277,416 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG_HRD View Post
Indeed he is. One Constitutional Law professor I know told me that he will be seen as the worst President in U.S. history. No question.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections