U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 12-27-2008, 10:29 PM
 
Location: SF Bay Area
14,330 posts, read 19,502,179 times
Reputation: 18436

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by normie View Post
CNN Political Ticker: All politics, all the time Blog Archive - CNN Poll: Three out of four Americans glad to see Bush go - Blogs from CNN.com

A new national poll says that three out of four Americans feel his departure is coming not a moment too soon.

What I want to know is.... 75%, is that all? I was guessing it would be more like 95%. Heck, maybe 99%.
75% want to see him go, the remaining 25% have considered him gone for 8 years.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 12-28-2008, 07:29 PM
 
Location: Oakland, CA
858 posts, read 2,006,539 times
Reputation: 365
I can't believe there are still 25% who would still like him to be president. Insane. How stupid can that be? Either the 25% or the 75% of the people are stupid. I take the 25% being the stupid ones. Probability theory anyone?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:05 AM.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top