U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-26-2008, 07:41 PM

1,315 posts, read 1,442,202 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
The facts are the elected reps saw the same intel as Bush.
ROFLMAO too!!!

The Senate Intelligence committee report of June 2008 said that Bush misled Congress and the nation...

But, I guess you know more about the information they were given and what was withheld than that committee... NOT!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-26-2008, 07:45 PM

20,310 posts, read 19,412,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HubbleRules View Post
ROFLMAO too!!!

The Senate Intelligence committee report of June 2008 said that Bush misled Congress and the nation...

But, I guess you know more about the information they were given and what was withheld than that committee... NOT!!!!
Yeah no doubt.... What would they say after they mission went south? Oh yeah well we saw the intel and believed it? We voted and were wrong?
I don't believe anything they say. What are they? Professional liars. When does a politician ever really admit their guilt? Define sex?

Old 12-26-2008, 07:47 PM

Quote:
Yeah no doubt....
I don't believe anything they say. What are they? Professional liars. When does a politician ever really admit their guilt?
I have to agree with you here... Bush never has admitted his guilt about anything...

Old 12-26-2008, 07:47 PM

11,878 posts, read 33,479,317 times
Quote:
Just for starters, look at all the soldiers who have died so far in that absolutely needless war in Iraq...

Then consider the tens of thousands of seriously wounded US troops...

After that - how about hundreds of thousands of dead Iraqi citizens...

All these deaths and disabling injuries are the direct consequence of his obsession with invading Iraq - which he was working on the day he was inaugurated...

On top of this, just consider all the people who are losing their homes in this foreclosure tsunami - Bush was a MAJOR contributor to their fates...
You need to take off the Democrat blue glasses and realize that BOTH parties are guilty in this mess.

As for the war in Iraq; I agree - Bush and company are/were complicit; this war should have never been started.

Old 12-26-2008, 07:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synopsis View Post
You need to take off the Democrat blue glasses and realize that BOTH parties are guilty in this mess.
I didn't say that Bush is solely responsible for the foreclosure and economic situation. I said he was a major contributor. I feel that is a fair and accurate statement.

Old 12-26-2008, 08:12 PM

Quote:
I have to agree with you here... Bush never has admitted his guilt about anything...
Nor have any of the others. They simply redirected.
Chris Dodd? Barney Frank? Still waiting. Oh yeah Barney said he knew about this crisis 2 years ago. Too bad he did nothing to prevent it. Don't get me wrong I am no Bush fan. I am just tired of the DEM's getting a complete walk on this.

Old 12-26-2008, 08:13 PM

Quote:
Nor have any of the others. They simply redirected.
Chris Dodd? Barney Frank? Still waiting. Oh yeah Barney said he knew about this crisis 2 years ago. Too bad he did nothing to prevent it.
Dodd and Frank should have been voted out of office in 2006 - at the very least...

Old 12-26-2008, 08:16 PM

Quote:
Dodd and Frank should have been voted out of office in 2006 - at the very least...
Thank you for being fair....

Old 12-26-2008, 08:33 PM

2,742 posts, read 6,863,708 times
Quote:
I didn't say that Bush is solely responsible for the foreclosure and economic situation. I said he was a major contributor. I feel that is a fair and accurate statement.
Small one if that, Bill Clinton is the major one.

Old 12-26-2008, 08:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjma79 View Post
Small one if that, Bill Clinton is the major one.
That's laughable...

If Clinton did things wrong ( and he did in signing the Phil Graham bill into law), Bush had 8 years to correct them when it was apparent they were mistakes...

Bush did nothing to help at all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or