U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-27-2008, 06:31 PM

18,068 posts, read 10,100,432 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by msconnie73 View Post
Have any examples of left-winged fringes to show?
Still looking. You?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-27-2008, 06:32 PM

38,854 posts, read 20,133,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wehotex View Post
Ok, it's a bigot's party. Does that make you feel a little better?
Funny how it's a bigot's party and most of the conservatives I know are not even caucasian. Can you get your info from sources other than lefty blogs?

Old 12-27-2008, 06:33 PM

7,352 posts, read 9,189,181 times
Quote:
It is so apparent that you know absolutely NOTHING about conservative Christian woman. I won't waste my time refuting foolish stereotypes by someone who cannot even take the time to get to know conservatives personally to find out if his stereotypes are true or not.
Oh please. I grew up around them. Many of my relatives are conservative Christian women. A stereotype, yes--but one which proves the rule. Good Christian soldiers. You know, the ones at Sarah Palin's rallies? The ones with the hate on their faces? The ones posting on this forum, for months, reams and reams of racist crap against Barack Obama? Yeah, those gals. The ones who suck the you-know-what of the great-white-father-who-goes-by-many-names (Limbaugh, Hannity, McCain--take your pick). The ones who just lurve that moron Palin cuz she's "just like them." Morons.

Old 12-27-2008, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TuborgP View Post
I am glad you have such faith in the racial tolerance of White Democratic party officials in rural Georgia, Louisiana, Alabama and Mississippi and know them all by name and personal beliefs. But as a Black Man I don't have that level of confidence in all of them and sure as heck don't in your obnoxious White Liberalism. If you think Black America is better off because of people like you then truly you don't understand your holier then thou plantation mindset.
Thank you! This is precisely what had turned me off from the Democratic party to begin with.

Old 12-27-2008, 06:35 PM

7,352 posts, read 9,189,181 times
Quote:
Amazingly, you and Padcrasher are not even commenting on the articles that Tuborg is providing us about the loony left's reaction to black conservatives. Hitting a nerve?
I did respond. Those aren't comments about "black conservatives." They're comments about Clarence Thomas, who's a reprehensible human being.

Old 12-27-2008, 06:36 PM

13,180 posts, read 13,063,162 times
Quote:
Amazingly, you and Padcrasher are not even commenting on the articles that Tuborg is providing us about the loony left's reaction to black conservatives. Hitting a nerve?

Because the thread isn't about black conservatives and what the left thinks of them . I readily admit I think black conservatives are idiots of the 1st order.

The thread is about GOP leaders and their racist humor. Tuborg can't find any Dem comparisons so he's off on a tangent finding any example black Dems who slam black
Republicans...LOL

That isn't "anti-minority" as Tuborg said. Those are fellow blacks calling out other fellow blacks for being idiots.

Old 12-27-2008, 06:36 PM

1,992 posts, read 3,730,385 times
Phew. I ate my evening meal, watched a little TV, came back, and this thread has gone negative! It is a microcosm, I am afraid, of the division of our nation. There must be some common ground that we could all meet on and get along, but maybe not. I thought Obama was going to give the country that common ground. I thought the 75% who agree with his transition and election were going to work together and bring about some harmony with reasonable disagreements--without personal attacks and name calling. The posters on this thread--perhaps myself included--do not seem willing to compromise or listen to each other.

Old 12-27-2008, 06:37 PM

29,749 posts, read 34,791,238 times
I knew this would happen. WE elect the first brother as President and the Left Wing Fringo's think they have inherited the earth and it is their time to rule. Notice Obama doesn't bring this up but holier then thou White Liberals now feel the have license to dictate who HE should allow to participate on January 20 and now feel they can define all White Democrats as being the savior of Black America. Next thing you know some Fringo on the Left is going to want to outlaw Christian participation in all public areas of American life. The Fringo extreme not normal maintstream Americans of both parties.

Old 12-27-2008, 06:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MovingForward View Post
Oh please. I grew up around them. Many of my relatives are conservative Christian women. A stereotype, yes--but one which proves the rule. Good Christian soldiers. You know, the ones at Sarah Palin's rallies? The ones with the hate on their faces? The ones posting on this forum, for months, reams and reams of racist crap against Barack Obama? Yeah, those gals. The ones who suck the you-know-what of the great-white-father-who-goes-by-many-names (Limbaugh, Hannity, McCain--take your pick). The ones who just lurve that moron Palin cuz she's "just like them." Morons.
You are just so full of hate and you don't even recognize it. How dare you call a whole group of ladies morons? You are the self-righteous liberal type that drove me away from the democratic party in 2004.

Old 12-27-2008, 06:38 PM

29,749 posts, read 34,791,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by padcrasher View Post
Because the thread isn't about black conservatives and what the left thinks of them . I readily admit I think black conservatives are idiots of the 1st order.

The thread is about GOP leaders and their racist humor. Tuborg can't find any Dem comparisons so he's off on a tangent finding black Dems who slam black
Republicans...LOL

That isn't "anti-minority" as Tuborg said. Those are fellow blacks calling out other fellow blacks for being idiots.
Like I said brothers and sisters here we have someone dictating how we should think. Would he like to share if he is also Black or White who now feels empowered because he voted for Obama?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or