U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-07-2009, 09:06 PM

2,022 posts, read 2,574,455 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
all the while the dems screaming that we are in a reccesion and that no one can afford to feed thier pets, much less thier kids...yet people sent him enough $$ to exceed the GDP of most countries...
Excuse me? I never sent him more than $200 at a time. I'm in college and I work part-time. It's not like I'm swimming in cash. I just spent less money going out and saved and gave him the money instead. There were thousands of people like me who didn't do the whole $2,300 maximum per quarter thing and just gave what they could. I think you're just upset because so many individuals gave what they could to elect him. Seriously, get over it! Obama didn't steal jack ****, okay? It was an electoral land slide and I think that's what chaps your ass.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-08-2009, 09:09 AM

2,741 posts, read 3,831,529 times
>I'm waiting for the Footprints in the Sand plate where Barack carries Jesus.< ROFLMAO

Gotta love the sex toy shown below the plate.

Old 01-08-2009, 12:13 PM

4,726 posts, read 4,113,946 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tangodoodles View Post
Excuse me? I never sent him more than $200 at a time. I'm in college and I work part-time. It's not like I'm swimming in cash. I just spent less money going out and saved and gave him the money instead. There were thousands of people like me who didn't do the whole $2,300 maximum per quarter thing and just gave what they could. I think you're just upset because so many individuals gave what they could to elect him. Seriously, get over it! Obama didn't steal jack ****, okay? It was an electoral land slide and I think that's what chaps your ass.
I never used the word "Steal"

Old 01-08-2009, 12:15 PM

1,505 posts, read 1,970,061 times
An Obama vanity license plate. What states is that available in?

Old 01-08-2009, 02:23 PM

8,289 posts, read 6,642,501 times
Quote:
Maybe we can have a plate of Obama sitting on the $700 million he used to buy the Presidency...
Obama didn't have to buy anything so tell us why the GOP couldn't buy the Presidency or the Senate or the House of Reps?
You all are the party of the wealthy right?

Old 01-10-2009, 12:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiRob View Post
Obama didn't have to buy anything so tell us why the GOP couldn't buy the Presidency or the Senate or the House of Reps?
You all are the party of the wealthy right?
"Obama didnt have to buy anything"?

He spent 300 million dollars on his campaign!! Why spend that money if he didnt have to?

Old 01-10-2009, 12:27 PM

2,022 posts, read 2,574,455 times
Quote:
"Obama didnt have to buy anything"?

He spent 300 million dollars on his campaign!! Why spend that money if he didnt have to?
When you run for President, you don't "save" the money that's given to you by ARDENT SUPPORTERS because you don't want to be seen as spending too much money. When you run for President, you want to win by the best margin possible. Obama did pretty well, I'd say. Why are you acting like he shouldn't have spent all of the money that was freely given to him by people who wanted him to spend it in order to make sure he would win? I doubt this would be an issue if McCain had had hundreds of millions of dollars. You only made this thread because you hate Obama.

Old 01-10-2009, 12:32 PM

5,555 posts, read 3,942,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canine*Castle View Post
It's crazy. If we were to buy one, just think how much money it might sell for in years to come since it will be "such a day in history."

But then again, WhoMe may be correct about them selling for a quarter at garage sales.
I'd say it's a chance worth taking.

Old 01-10-2009, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aylalou View Post
I'd say it's a chance worth taking.
Welfare queens will be collecting them

Old 01-10-2009, 01:21 PM

4,433 posts, read 2,097,709 times
Hmmm,

Who makes license plates? Criminals like Barack's buddy Rezko. And before you know it -- the soon to be impeached Governor of Illinois.

Democrats elected Barack ( probably because he was the cleanest of the bunch ) out of the Illinois crap pool.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections