Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-08-2009, 01:30 PM

11,135 posts, read 14,156,678 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostdestroyedlife View Post
Bush should be hung in a public execution on the day Obama gets inagurated
Wow, that is pretty extreme sentiments there buddy. What, no charges, no trial, just string the guy up huh?

Would you care to add why you feel this way instead of just a quick drive bye slash post? I mean, lets be reasonable.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-08-2009, 01:30 PM

2,223 posts, read 2,208,665 times
Quote:
I hope you've enjoyed your extremely short period Moderator cut: cut here on this forum.

Last edited by katzenfreund; 01-08-2009 at 01:56 PM.. Reason: don't accuse other members of being trolls please...

Old 01-08-2009, 01:31 PM

68,287 posts, read 54,108,627 times
Quote:

NO! NO! NO! THAT would make Cheney President!

Old 01-08-2009, 01:31 PM

272 posts, read 407,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TnHilltopper View Post
Wow, that is pretty extreme sentiments there buddy. What, no charges, no trial, just string the guy up huh?

Would you care to add why you feel this way instead of just a quick drive bye slash post? I mean, lets be reasonable.

because him and his croonies stole the 2000 and 2004 elections and basically turned this country into a **** hole the last 8 years

Old 01-08-2009, 01:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filet Mignon View Post
I hope you've enjoyed your extremely short period [cut] here on this forum.

********* what did I say, Id only get banned if it was some Bush sympathizer banning me

Bush turned this country into a **** hole the last 8 years and I have a right to be angry, I am sorry if you voted for him or maybe you profited from him, but most people are suffering because him and his friends

Last edited by katzenfreund; 01-08-2009 at 01:57 PM..

Ok, just asking... You see it is one of our suggested rules here that when we make such statements we also give a reason as to why. I believe there is mention of this in the Terms of Service agreement. I don't mean to sound like I am picking on you but when you say things like that, often a flame war will erupt and threads regress and everyone suffers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post

NO! NO! NO! THAT would make Cheney President!

HA HA, I was thinking the exact same thing!

Old 01-08-2009, 01:41 PM

68,287 posts, read 54,108,627 times
Quote:
I said on Inaguration day, we can string Cheney up as well though
Sorry, terror took hold there for a minute

But in all seriousness, as much as I think Bush has damaged the country, and he'll have to live with how he's judged, I also think the orderly transfer of power the US has maintained for well over 200 years is an achievement not to be taken lightly.

Old 01-08-2009, 01:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Sorry, terror took hold there for a minute

But in all seriousness, as much as I think Bush has damaged the country, and he'll have to live with how he's judged, I also think the orderly transfer of power the US has maintained for well over 200 years is an achievement not to be taken lightly.

perhaps, but has there ever been another time where a President probably stole an election?

And I dont think Bush cares what he has done, he will go back to Texas how he was before, he made his friends richer which was the purpose of his administration, then he will thump his face in the Bible when he wants to justify all the things he did

Old 01-08-2009, 01:57 PM

27,625 posts, read 21,048,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beenhereandthere View Post
While it is booked now, it was not at the time that the Obama's made the request to use it.
#
YouTube - Reporter: Bush lied about Blair House booking
Jan 7, 2009 ... Reporter: Bush lied about Blair House bookingBy David Edwards ... Obama was not allowed to move in to The Blair House, a guest house nea...
youtube.com/?v=jSd7vRLZ92U - 18 hours ago - Similar pages

How can Obama deal with this weasel, this POS and not just say to himself, "Can I kick this little man's ass?".
I was wondering if Obama wanted to spit his food in Bush''s face at yesterday's luncheon.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections